Please welcome the new Community Developer!

Greetings, Pilots,

It is with great excitement that I announce the newest addition to EVE Online Community Team – CCP Aurora!

CCP Aurora, formerly known as Katalya Myst, will be helping us out with various community initiatives, player outreach, and other plans we have in store for 2020!

I am sure you will give her a warm welcome and make sure her transition into this new exciting role is as smooth as undocking from Jita while wardecked! ^^

54 Likes

nope…we have enough favourites inside null chambers.

7 Likes

it depends…

1 Like

Why announce this?

1 Like

We are super excited to have a new member on the team and could not hold the excitement! As a Community Developer, CCP Aurora will also be heavily involved with the community and it is only appropriate for everyone to know to who they can reach out with questions or feedback :slight_smile:

22 Likes

so… AT?

9 Likes

Wouldn’t mind hearing a little about them. Maybe tell us a bit about their experience in the game, what kind of stuff they’ve done and are interested in, and so on?

Also, AT when?

Edit: Welcome Aurora. Don’t be a rarely seen visual phenomenon.

6 Likes

Ok, this idea to get more community devs was around for more than a year already.
Hi, and please use disinfectant gel after reading this forum. :mask: :raised_back_of_hand: :sweat_drops:

9 Likes

Good luck Aurora, I’m sure you’ll do well!

6 Likes

hmm interesting…
playing since dec, 2014

Once a member of Brave Newbies (or still is) now being CCP employee.

Should be experienced…but, CCP wants to see how she swims in a real shark tank…er I mean worm tank, did you guys ever get that worm out of your fish tank btw?

Welcome CCP Aurora! :innocent:

4 Likes

Welcome to the spaceship factory! \o/

10 Likes

At least I’m sure he’ll need it !

I feel like im getting a flashback… Something about Chocolate chips, or minty freshness or something.

3 Likes

oh gawd you had to bring that up…

Your looking for MintchipLOL i think.

SHHHHHH!!! ICKS NAY ON THE INTCHIP MAY

*She

As a veteran of Brave Newbies and the AT scene, I’ve got high hopes that she can bring some on the ground experience to some aspects of the game that CCP needs it in.

5 Likes

Welcome :heart: Looking forward to seeing you around!

1 Like

Its so good that forums are not representative of actual community.

3 Likes

I’m very bad with genres on the internet. I rather use “he” as a generic term for “the profile” (not the avatar, not the person). More like, the role.