Kahah residents say long recovery still ahead of them

Behold! Revealed for all to see! The evil truth that lies at the dark heart of Ammatar treachery and apostasy.

This is where all the liberal nonsense that these savages are ready to stand proud in the full grace of Holy Amarr leads to.

This is what happens when the fallen races are elevated far and above their lowly place in the right proper order of things.

This vile terrorist and apostate wants to destroy the foundations of the great Amarr Empire.

This evil heretic preaches sedition, rebellion and blasphemy into ears left unguarded by liberal folly.

This drug-addled criminal preaches murder in the streets just as her blood cultist allies have practised it across Empire and Kingdom.

Yet still, even withal, there are those who say they are “loyal” out of one side of their mouths while out of the other side they spout liberal trash, hand-wringing regret and even praise for this apostate terrorist!

And not content with that! Not content with grotesque double-talk and bad faith when it comes to this dealer in terror and misery, this peddler of mass destruction and excruciating death! Not content with it, these “loyalists” cannot cease besmirching the reputation of His Majesty, the Kingdom and even the Khanid people!

They even smile and snigger and nod with approval when the terrorists and apostates join in with this scandalous sedition! I pray, oh how I pray, that those who would be loyal shall cease this hypocrisy and faithlessness soon.

For I fear, generous hearted as I am inclined to be, that even I shall not be able to stand between them and the whirlwind that will tear them from the embrace of Holy Amarr and cast them into the outer darkness.

Be warned.

The process of removal continues.

Indeed, it was my pleasure to sign the writs of attainder and death warrants for several dozen rebels and their collaborators only this morning.

They received a mercy not given to those who have suffered cruel depredation by the likes of the apostates, terrorists and cultists that have joined hands against Holy Amarr.

Those who would be loyal should reflect on the quality of our mercy. They should meditate upon the great blessings of order and purpose bestowed upon us all by the true faith of Holy Amarr.

I have the honor to be,

Alar

Aga-Count Chakaid of Kahah III,
Paladin Deacon, Orders Militant of the Theology Council,
Plenipotentiary Representative of His Majesty Farokh Khanid III

3 Likes