Going to make this quick…
CSM can’t change the direction FC sets…so lets be realistic
Industry hasn’t seen an update since Crius in 2014
25000 Blueprint limit needs to be looked at
2000 jobs limit in ESI needs to be looked at
We need to look at BPO management in general and fine a better solution
Command centers should have BPO
why are we still buying hydrogen batteries from NPC to build with?
Other stuff:
Sov seems half finished - if a small group manages to take sov, they can’t do much with it currently without a ton of activity - there needs to be a way to farm without ratting or mining
I am available on Talking in Stations discord as well as I do a weekly news show on TiS @1600 on Sundays (Unless I am called away for work)
Basically, i have been around enough that CSM literally is there to provide input for FC to think about when making changes to the game - sometimes they listen, sometimes not…cest la vie