Kenneth Feld for CSM 17

Maybe you missed the FF keynote - those items (Taxes) have already been announced - we can either let CCP fix it or we as CSM can try and make it less onerous.

As far as Instanced PvE - I am specifically talking about the ESS keys - not abyssals

What is EIV, EC, FF? Is your target audience the 20 people who know every acronym?

Just one question: Whatā€™s the frequency?

EIV = Estimated item value - a made up number by CCP that canā€™t be gamed and determines what the game thinks an output is worth - used for taxation

EC = Engineering Complex - a type of citadel used for industry

FF = FanFest - player gathering at CCP headquarters in Iceland

for me, and I listen to what you said in TS you agree and went for some of the changes that blew mining as it wasā€¦ you phantom argument about the orca solo is bottingā€¦ what about multi? yeah for sure no botting thereā€¦ the new presentation of belts? again you were forā€¦ and what happened? it reversedā€¦

you screw mining and you hate minersā€¦ just admit soā€¦ and move onā€¦ not my vote!

Not remotely sure what you are getting atā€¦

Mining in game is up overall according to the MER and prices for moon goo is heavily depressed - Nocx and Iso are high, because getting them requires mining in lowsec.

So, more mining is happening to day than prior to December - that is a fact

As far as the Orca thing it is way more than botting as you donā€™t have to bot putting your drones out and tell them to mine - it is afk gaming

1 Like

out of touch as always kenneth just stop and w8 for the f1 people to vote u.

The point you just canĀ“t see just prove how blind you areā€¦

I know people are mining moreā€¦ waitā€¦ didnĀ“t the minerals got a 2x? huummmā€¦

whateverā€¦ keep in your own personal quest fighting solo miningā€¦ last days of omega cause of your actions, lost friends cause your actionsā€¦

enjoy your self and your multi accountsā€¦

I donā€™t think he has to worry about people voting for him anymore.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.