Killmails for SOV Structure Destruction

Lots of things you shoot at dont shoot back that do give a killmail, so your logic is crap

Lots of things. Such as other than POCO?

MTU, POS Towers, citadels if there is no gunner… list goes on

POS’s do shoot you. You have to cap the mods in order to disable them.

Citadels, if not controlled. Otherwise they shoot just fine. Part of the difficulty taking them down and the limited range of fleets available to take them on is because of the weapons they have.

How do you control an IHUB for it to shoot?

So POCOs and MTUs. You can add mobile depots if they aren’t picked up after being reffed. Lots of things.

Plenty of POSs dont have guns, or guns that just bounce off/do crap damage… and then you answer your own question? Where did I say IHUB?

This is true. It depends on how the owner sets it up at their own risk.

How many IHUBs do?

Why are you even talking about IHUBs?

In the very first post of this thread.

Go and read your OP. You put it right there.

Yeah you’re crazy, as we arent talking about IHUBs in the latest discussion/question, we are well beyond the OP… good bye.

From your OP:

I have been consistent right through that the idea in the OP is dumb. Go ask for an entosing ledger, no problem.

There has been no change of topic. It’s your thread and you don’t seem to know what you are on about anymore.

key words… LATEST DISCUSSION not the OP.

You don’t entosis a POCO.

FFS, this is stupid.

You are asking for killmails for sov wanding. It’s a dumb idea.

Full stop. My message right through the thread.

POCOs, MTUs and if you get a reffed depot are the only things that give killmails that cannot shoot back. You don’t sov wand them to kill them.

Sov wanding ledger. Sure. +1

Killmail. Dumb idea.

If you need to feel a sense of achievement for sov wanding, then record it and post it, or +1 to a ledger.

:trophy:
I am asking for kill mails for assets blowing up…you just will never understand so stop trying :slight_smile:

Read your OP. That isn’t what you have asked for.

You have asked for killmails for entosing. Not once does the OP even mention anything exploding. It simply mentions killmails for entosing.

Read the entire thread and not the OP and use your brain to interpret the development of the entire thread of discussion :smiley:

entosis is the act, not the end result… just like a missile is the act, the end result is still an explosion of an asset…

Or maybe write the OP correctly in the first place so it asks for what you want and not a different topic.

I’m not the only person in this thread that has -1 the idea. Guess why.

Even the title of the thread is the same as the OP. Nothing about things exploding (which you don’t do to an IHUB), just about killmails for command nodes.

How about try understanding a thought can evolve and learn a lesson on not being a horses rear

Go look in the mirror. Blaming others for actually staying on topic. Yeah I’m the horses rear.

They are your words. Your explanation of your idea. Your thread.

It’s everyone else’s fault for getting the idea that you want killmails for command node entosing, when that’s exactly the idea you conveyed.

There… OP updated.Yes and if you read the thread in its totality, you get the actual idea… READ