Killrights

KUSION will laugh at this.:thinking: I’m amazed with the multiboxing skill of that guy.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Destiny was triggered by me, LMAO.

Should I perhaps mention that I donated the tackle ships, and only one died, but locking all those Leshaks in place and blowing them up was glorious… Maybe we will get a head explosion.

And if I mentioned the Vagabond on one of my PvP characters turning up in Otela as one war decker was bashing a structure, and then the entire war dec fleet gave up and warped off. That will get a massive brain fart…

PS The character who got those kills I mentioned in the post that got the reaction was Jennifer en Marland so if Destiny cannot admit that Jenn is elite PvP then Destiny’s point of view is not worth much in this game

2 Likes

I know 2 ganks at the same time at different gates and sometimes one for us

1 Like

I was under the opinion that stuff like this was Elite PVP

Have I been misinformed?

2 Likes

I’m also laughing when I seen this yesterday. Seems the Loot Fairy did some trolling.:laughing:

1 Like

Was not the kills I was referring too, but yeah. Jenn puts the elite in elite.

To make Destiny’s head explode, ROFL. I was logi…

I’m ■■■■■■■ RAGING right now, bro.

You don’t get it. You never did, and it’s unlikely that you ever will. Lots of people don’t get it, and that’s fine, but the issue is that you pretend that you do.

There is no elite PvP.

Every instance of you “slaying the dragon” that you’ve boasted about (in between your boasts about quitting the game because of the “griefers” or because CCP allows people you dislike to post on the forums or whatever) is just someone making a play or taking a calculated risk in order to try to accomplish some kind of goal. Sometimes the play won’t work. The spaghetti-in-pants-pocket cringe moment comes from someone acting like their enemies were putting their honor on the line, and they stripped them of it, forever shaming them in front of man and god alike.

A good chunk of your posts on these forums is just you reminiscing about your strongman exploits in the good old days. For the most part I enjoy sitting back and enjoying the cringe. This time I thought I’d throw out a lifeline. It’s cringy. You likely don’t understand why because you’re stuck in the mindset of a victim striking back against the evildoers to help justice prevail. But the people on the other side aren’t sitting there and twirling their mustaches, threatening that you’ll rue the day you crossed them. They’re just gamers playing a video game.

If you had a kill of me on your killboard, what would you do? You’d probably follow me around the forums and make fun of me after every single one of my posts, right? But to me it would just be one of my many ship losses.

It looks goofy as hell when you do this, trust me.

I don’t know what’s going on there so you’ll have to explain. To me it just looks like a battle.

You seem a bit upset. Just a gamer losing his cool on a forum ROFL

I am very upset! You cleverly trolled me and displayed your superiority over me as an EVE player in front of all of my EVE peers. This has been highly demoralizing for me! That’s why I wrote such an angry reaction to you. Boy does this make me mad! I might stop playing the game now out of anger.

2 Likes

You trolled yourself.

1 Like

Can I have your stuff?

1 Like

You still don’t get it.

All of the comments about being triggered and heads exploding and being upset are going to be perceived as nothing but an attempt to save face. You’re fighting a battle that doesn’t actually exist. It’s like…someone’s trying to help you, but you obstinately use it as an opportunity to declare a moral victory out of spite. It looks awkward and cringy to outside observers.

Kind of like that time someone called me a rapist, and one of your pals liked all their posts in response. Who do you think actually comes out looking bad in such a situation?

Depends. What will you use it for?

1 Like

You are trolling yourself. I have never called you a rapist. Guilt by tenuous association…, oh dear.

I didn’t say you did???

Why mention it then?

As an example of cringy behavior.

2 Likes

So you are equating a person talking about past events with a known elite PvP player and linking a war dec battle as being the same as someone calling you a rapist. I think there is some cringe here definitely, but it is all coming from you.