Killrights

Nope. I’m only advising against bragging all the time, and using every opportunity to talk about how “angry” your opponents are, how “beaten” they were, et cetera. It screams desperation to outside observers. I’m also advising against the use of terms like “elite PvP” because such things don’t actually exist, being terms invented and employed by the aggrieved to denigrate their opponents.

It’s all genuine advice. You are of course 100% free to not take it. And even if you don’t, maybe other who read this will. I just thought I’d reach out this one time seeing as how you’re not an alt-account forum troll like others who engage in the same behavior.

1 Like

So you got angry about me having a laugh about using a POS to waste war dec ISK and also having a known and respected elite PvP player take out Blackflag ships during some of these war decs. And you then you get to a point to effectively say it is like me accusing you of rape. Get a grip, you need to calm down.

Lost cause.

Oh well, I tried. ¯\ _ (ツ) _ /¯

You tried, we can agree on that. LOL

so uh, killrights, yeah
thanks

1 Like

Been trying to see if killright hunting can be fun and now with the bounty Hunter sys from the guys at NEPF, as an added bonus pay out it could be fun and worth doing.

We found this guy lurking around Uedama why gankers prepared for their next attack , not sure what he was thinking , sitting off gate with KR available in a strange fitted ship

So we killed him,

Now it was fun hunting him for that 10 mins but if someone had put a bounty on him too we would have got some isk too .

Btw was this a special karmafleet university fit ?

1 Like

Sounds like a bot.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

No , he was trying to fight back and get away,
My corp m8 got under his guns and locked down

1 Like

Ok. His either a new ganker or high on something…:grin:

1 Like

Destiny was trying to politely say that you have a low IQ.

The way to recover from a loss is REVENGE.

However long it takes

Or just ignore it, move on and play more cautiously next time. Or If a PVE player can’t pvp. Just fund those who can do it.:slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Destiny thinks that anyone who has a different view point about the game has a low IQ. Am I supposed to care?

No, but you clearly do. Just leave.

Here’s the door:

:door:

Hahahaha, I don’t care what you two Codlings think of me. As for leaving I am likely to be back playing soon.

1 Like

For someone who doesn’t care, you sure write a lot.

2 Likes

You are ,as per normal…, all over the place in terms of logical thinking.

…and you are still yapping…

2 Likes

Woof woof. Do you ever stay on topic? And the only one yapping is you.

In regards to kill rights, donate your kill rights to AG players and enjoy the gankers crying and yapping. AG especially loves kill rights on Tornado gankers…

3 Likes

I never talk about anyone’s IQ (and in fact often joke about myself being an idiot as anyone familiar with my posting already knows), but I think EIQ (as in, emotional intelligence) is fair game, and this guy’s level is considerably below average.

I tend to evaluate people on how I perceive they’d behave while playing a board game together, and if there’s ever been a person I would for sure expect to drive their fist through the Monopoly board or flip over a Risk board, this is it.

1 Like