Killrights

HAHAHAHA MADE YOU RESPOND LOL SO SALTY

1 Like

:rage:

I find this so funny:

It says it never does something, then goes and does it, ROFL.

A typical nasty personal attack post against me, because I just have a different opinion. When players make these nasty little digs, it is because they cannot win the debate.

So let me repeat the important part of this discussion:

Debate over and done with, triggered trolling emotive personal attack posts will make no difference to that statement. :popcorn:

1 Like

We were debating?

1 Like

Why do I get the feeling that you don’t need anyone else to be present to start an argument?

Lol. There is no debate. Mostly in this forum We just trash talk.

I don’t trash talk i want your killright Now

In fact please mail me first you have one that you want to give us and I will make sure the right person gets it , I know people all over that will happily take killright in their areas .

Which reminds me Amarr, but I’ll make a new post on that

Make sure to charge her for the killright, she’s a scammer and just wants it for free, but you can easily get a couple hundred million on the open market.

Now who is the scammer here , really

Do the words Pot, Kettle and Black ring any bells?

1 Like

So we just had a nice little kr hunt and it worked very well new pilots had fun and I hope learnt something.

So please send us more killrights , out salt collectors where full tonight,

2 Likes

Just wounded what you think of our new wanter poster

90 million

Just a bump as these killright are important to fight alpha strike gankers

So we got given X-100 female and had a hunt and killed one of her sidekicks at the same time

Wah killed her earlier in the day when someone else activated a KR , so please do mail us info on any person you have a kr for .

1 Like

Now the question you need to ask yourself is why does she have 2 warp disrupters for high sec ganking? She needs either 1 point for an unstabbed ship or 3 for a stabbed ship, or 5 for a stabbed DST.

1 Like

Don’t forget people if you get ganked this weekend use your killright wisely.

Groups we are interested in are the leopard guys in jita , think they would be up for a good hunting

Thank you for the killrights people are sending us , we will use them as best we can .

2 Likes

A good example of a tornado ganker who scans before he shoots, something I was told by a certain person who claims to be an expert did not really happen much.

He was gate hugging so when we activated the kr he jumped and jumped into our waiting fleet😁

1 Like

Nicely played.