Kybernaut message to Capsuleers

My constant assignments by corporations as civilian as Nurtura say otherwise. And that’s just Nation. Rogue drones? I get told to kill loads of them, too. Drifters, sure, but I’m fairly certain that wormhole-dwelling capsuleers have done more than enough to fight them back than any Triglavian fleet ever could.

The reason I’m told to do this for them is because I’m actually able to. A standard fleet of any empire’s navy may not be enough to stem their tide, but with enough monetary compensation, I can do that for them with just one ship. Besides that, I also live a life full of luxuries unimaginable to any baseliner, simply because I provide them with safety. I provide them the means to vanquish any pirate fleet threatening their operations, and I’m rewarded with opulence that no one else from my home planet could ever experience.

“Kybernauts” go on and on about CONCORD chaining us capsuleers down and preventing us from reaching our ultimate destiny as rulers of the entire cluster. What chains, though? I don’t see any chains. I get to fly where I want and do what I want, get paid handsomely for it, and the most I get is a swat on my official security status, which is very easily repaired. I’m also immortal. This is all known.

Triglavians are the unknown, although from what reasonable and relatively sane capsuleers are learning, none of it is good. Stars are being irreparably damaged. Ecosystems are being destroyed. Entire cultures will be wiped out by these events.

As capsuleers, we hold the ability to do with most baseliners what we please. It is our decision as to how many of them live their lives, and to end potentially trillions of lives for the sole reason that CONCORD is overstepping their relationship with capsuleers is evil. Unquestionably so. And I shall deal with them the same way I’ve dealt with many other unquestionably evil entities.

1 Like

:red_circle: Concord sponsored red dot.

By progress you mean the extraction of any resources to the point of complete exhaustion so that your entire culture collapses and drags stars with it? That is not progress, that is self-destroying regression. It is most obvious why the Trigs seek capsuleers for their ranks. Many of them do exactly the same and would be a wonderfoul (intentional typo) addition to their galaxy destroying, stars killing and people murdering ranks.

So you are telling me that the actions of capsuleers led to this?
It really makes me mad thinking about this… is this true?!?
Meeting a new race of people and the first ■■■■■■■ action capsuleers can think about is killing them? Why the hell was this handled so poorly by officials? Why do the people with the most power have the least amount of responsibility? That’s just not acceptable!

As far as I’m aware, Triglavians have so far done nothing to combat Sansha (aside from some empty words about “extirpating” them), still don’t know what to do with rogue drones, and have never fought the Drifters outside their “proving grounds”.

Seen likes of you. Fleeing the systems with their tails between their legs the moment CONCORD withdraws their forces. You are no defender.

I apologize for my lateness in answering further questions in this discussion and I promise I will try and come back to it later. Sadly, some other issues have to take precedence over the enrichment of the IGS through the provision of additional information.

I just wanted to take this small moment to point to the new News Round-up: Galactic Hour News Roundup: Triglavian Conquests and EDENCOM Fortresses Edition - EVE Community

As stated there, and I cite:

FTL communications with the populated planets and other colonial sites in Vale have been maintained, with the Triglavian approach to utilization and administration of the system appearing to differ from that seen in Raravoss. Triglavian forces have certainly landed on the four temperate planets but have made no aggressive moves or threatened the major population centers. However, a Federal Marines base on Vale II was obliterated from orbit by a Zirnitra -class Dreadnought after it opened fire on Triglavian overflights in its territorial zone.

So, as things stand, the accusations of the death of billions of civilians in Vale have been greatly exaggerated. I hope the parties throwing those accusations at my person and others (including the labeling as ‘genocidal maniacs’ and ‘Monsters’) will reign in their rhetoric and hyperbole for the time being.

2 Likes

Oh, so they haven’t killed them yet, well that’s a huge relief, never mind the whole dimming star thing, one should just probably invest into better heaters and they’ll be fine.

Let’s make an analogy, if you set an ammo dump on fire, will you sit inside and claim that nothing bad is happening because said ammo hasn’t started cooking off yet?

You watch news broadcasts that might as well be written by EDENCOM and, wonder-of-wonders, they say that the Triglavians are terrible people. As far as I can tell, the Triglavians live in a very resource-poor area - the people of New Eden seem unwilling to share the bountiful resources we have with them - instead we prefer to loot and pillage their space.

So, the Triglavians come to New Eden and decide to take a few systems for themselves.

This is a story as old as time. There is no good and evil to be seen here. This is human nature and the way things have always been.

5 Likes

They could have asked.

Maybe they did.

We could have proposed.

The Caldari could be getting royalties out of the resource extraction planets now conquered.

It will not do it, so it appears.

Have you not noticed that ever since the Triglavians appeared, Sansha’s incursions have decreased? Sure, they haven’t taken a decisive action against the rogue drones, but it’s more than the empires have done. Do you forget the deathballs of Drifter battleships? While the empires are content to pay us for our efforts against these forces, the Triglavians have taken their own initiative at evaluating and engaging them themselves.

I live in low security space. My home planet is in low security space. Most of my pirate kills, and all of the few capsuleer kills I have are in low security space.

Perhaps before being presumptuous, you should do some research in to just who you’re talking about. Oh, and walk the walk that you’re talkin’, because I don’t see any of that goin’ on.

You all are wasting your time attempting to talk with these wannabe edgy Team Triangle “supporters”. just saying.

You’d definitely get further attempting to teach molecular physics to a fedo.

3 Likes

I might be more receptive to our new pointy overlords if they weren’t trying to kill us.

3 Likes

If you join their side then they will stop trying to kill you.

Spoken like an Amarrian, really.

Just because I can buy my way out does not mean I’ll support anyone invading Minmatar territory.

1 Like

How presumptuous and heartless can you be to treat the matter so lightly? None of us are “wannabe edgy,” and everyone (both pro-Trig and not) should be gravely insulted by your nonchalance to dismiss a complex topic as this as if it were mere gossip. It’s exactly this kind of toxic behaviour, among other things, that we stand against.

It is beyond obvious you will reply with something along the lines of “no you,” implying we are being presumptuous and heartless etc. So I will try telling you once more what many Kybernauts have been saying, in-vane, to your CONCORD-loving deaf ears: look at what is happening, and imagine the opposite. Imagine an Empire trying to desperately reclaim systems occupied by an alien force - would they not try to contact the inhabitants, seeking for help? And once met by force, would an Empire not fight back for survival? Us Kybernauts will fight for what we deem right, and this is it. Now, it is true some are doing this solely out of spite and vengeance: but rest assured those are few rotten apples, which we promptly try to discard from our bunch. We’re not savages: we’re organised.

Empires have painted us as degenerate and animalistic pirates for far too long. Now, they see what we can be capable of. And they’re scared. We wish there were a peaceful way to go about this, we really do. But there isn’t. Experienced fighters taught the then-pacific ones how to fight back - including me, which always shied away from conflict. But we could not stand still watching this unfold. We were there. We saw everything happen. Don’t believe the Scope. Don’t believe your Neocom. It’s all rigged, it’s all part of the system. Make your choice count.

Why isn’t there a peaceful way? The cluster is big and I bet some of the low populated outer regions could be evacuated to serve as a shelter for triglavians. If they are really in need. Diplomacy failed but it can be restarted, can’t it?

2 Likes

We tried, yes; but as soon as Triglavians set foot in a system, they are without provocation blitzed by EDENCOM. And not only: as I said, many capsuleers too have been instructed by Concord-financed propaganda to fight the Triglavians without asking questions. We are constantly trying a peaceful approach, but it is systematically turned into a fight by the self-proclaimed “good guys.”

1 Like