[KYBERNAUTS] Investigating the truths of Raravoss as EDENCOM evacuates from the system

Frankly, I see the Triglav as no worse than the empires overall, falling somewhere between the profound wrongness I perceive Amar society to lie in and the for-our-people efforts of the Republic.

I’m sure the Triglav have their fair share of bad things done to their people - I’d wager, perhaps, that those who don’t or cannot meaningfully contribute to Triglavian society enough to offset the assets required to maintain a Narodnya(human) body in Abyssal Deadspace may be consigned to the lifeform of Navka. At this point, they’d become little different from what we Capsuleers are in terms of having had our true selves perish, with a new instance of our minds projected into a new form - only being a machine with this mind instead. I can see problems with that, certainly - but as I’ve stated elsewhere before, the opportunities I perceive the Triglavian Collective to afford us vastly outweigh the negatives.

What’s more, the Drifters and Triglav are obviously linked in their history - and if I had to choose one side of that conflict to throw my lot in with, at this time it’ll certainly be the one that hasn’t mercilessly harvested the biomass of billions of baseliners for their own underfueled military machine.

1 Like