[KYBERNAUTS] Investigating the truths of Raravoss as EDENCOM evacuates from the system

Y’all have killed suns! It’s that bloody simple! That’s the explanation!

I would love to just keep on my merry way and have little to do with CONCORD and its signatories, but you lot started mass extinction events and laid in wait for capsuleers who had never wronged your Collective!

Flying with EDI was the only way to effectively stall you where we could. My conscience would not allow me to let your Collective continue destroying homes and livelihoods and ecosystems!!! If your Collective were refugees or ancient inhabitants, they shoulda damn well understood the depths of injustice they’ve perpetrated!

1 Like

There are trillions of sun, i am sure the empire can found other

But they are too lazy to do that

1 Like

Exactly. You haven’t hurt the Empires any, just the simple folk living on those planets! If you’d actually managed to strike the Empires’ leadership, I’d have just shrugged and gone about my business. When you murdered Raravoss is when I couldn’t stay neutral any more!
Those people can never go home, because that ain’t the sun they grew up under.
All you’ve managed to do is screw over the citizens. Just like any Empire you’d care to point out. If you won’t open your eyes and recognize these facts, I’ll keep throwing it in your faces.

1 Like

If there are trillions of available suns, why didn’t the Triglavians go take an uninhabited system? It seems that their very actions reveal that they wanted living humans to “bio-adapt”.

1 Like

You talk like triglavian are an entire different specie.

And you act as though the people on those planets are a different species, a lesser one.

Red Herring. It is irrelevant whether or not Triglavians are human. Sansha being human does nothing to ameliorate their crimes.

What is clear is that the Triglavians choose to target populated systems. We can infer that they view humans as a valuable resource worth expending additional effort to acquire.

The forcible modification of the population of an entire planet is a war crime. The Kybernauts inability to comprehend this is evidence their minds have been corrupted.

3 Likes

Hey, @Xenuria? Shut the ■■■■ up.

6 Likes

:red_circle: sponsored by Triglavians

As long as people like you pester the space lanes in this wonderful cluster, I can full understand and I fully support any secrecy and information withholding from the general public just so that it does not land in the hands of bad actors like you.

For instance:

This individual Svreja claims that Triglavians are so much better than the Empires, yet there is mounting proof that they are just as bad as the empires. Worse, in fact, as Triglavians actually destroy systems and rob the humans and other sentient beings living there of their basis of existence. It is just another instance of Trig Logic™ in full display.

:red_circle: sponsored by Triglavians

What’s even funnier is that they fight against the Empires who have been fighting against one of their Arch Nemesis, Sansha’s legions, for far longer than the trigs. It is comical that Trigs don’t invade Stain and instead establish “beach heads” as far away from Stain as possible.

Alright, now I’m at my home office, I can reply in a bit more detail.

Because it’s cheaper to give them bioadaptive suits and enslave them, than it would be to clear the planetary surfaces of billions of rotting corpses, and the biohazard that results.
There. There’s an explanation why the Triglavians might do that, which does not require them to act in an altruistic or humane way at all.

Again, you are trying to invent weak straw-man arguments, to try and claim that the Triglavians aren’t “the bad guys”. Because you cannot accept the idea that not everyone would like your philosophical stance.
Thus, you, like most kybernauts, act much like a teenager who thinks popularity is the be-all and end-all.

Because you’re afraid.

As a contrast, let us look at say @Silas_Vitalia who has never been afraid to admit what she is, and accepts that her actions seem monstrous to some. People say “Hey ! You’re a blood raider !”, and she’d say “Yes. And ? Were you going somewhere with that ?”.

So, you’re a Trig supporter. And you’ll be seen as a monster by just about every citizen of New Eden, save for a relative handful of other capsuleers.

So. Deal with it. And stop whining that people think you’re evil.

Oh look an amarr said that is empire is rightfully and just

She… Didn’t?

In fact, last I checked Valerie there is a Sani Sabik follower and therefore a heretic to the Empire.

So… Where is this quip coming from? All she did was lay into the Collective.

1 Like

EM kindly stop feeding trolls. Thank you.

Perhaps announcing the mission while waiting for the first expected window-range of Totality to close before having the teams move in was a mistake. Regardless, the mission has been underway for a number of hours now, and logs and reports are in processing.

1 Like

Frankly, I see the Triglav as no worse than the empires overall, falling somewhere between the profound wrongness I perceive Amar society to lie in and the for-our-people efforts of the Republic.

I’m sure the Triglav have their fair share of bad things done to their people - I’d wager, perhaps, that those who don’t or cannot meaningfully contribute to Triglavian society enough to offset the assets required to maintain a Narodnya(human) body in Abyssal Deadspace may be consigned to the lifeform of Navka. At this point, they’d become little different from what we Capsuleers are in terms of having had our true selves perish, with a new instance of our minds projected into a new form - only being a machine with this mind instead. I can see problems with that, certainly - but as I’ve stated elsewhere before, the opportunities I perceive the Triglavian Collective to afford us vastly outweigh the negatives.

What’s more, the Drifters and Triglav are obviously linked in their history - and if I had to choose one side of that conflict to throw my lot in with, at this time it’ll certainly be the one that hasn’t mercilessly harvested the biomass of billions of baseliners for their own underfueled military machine.

1 Like

The three of us form as one to bless the apparatus
Triglav Cru comin’ through, do the knowledge, check the status

Facts can be reoriented, distorted even; the scant truth within your words is not of the Triglavian Collective– as with all fiction, it speaks most loudly of the author.

There is barely a single detail you cite which cannot be interpreted to support radically different conclusions than those you advocate with such conviction; while I will not dispute the unsettling silence of certain Imperial worlds, especially when compared to those lost to the Federation and State, you have built a compelling and precise narrative, which upon any scrutiny is revealed to be built upon uncorroborated details, whose sparseness is made yet worse by the absence of any which do not fit your conclusions.

Your assertion that only Amarr slaveworlds have gone silent in Final Liminality is at best mistaken, of the worlds we have specific information on loss of contact, Raravoss, Sakenta, Kuharah and Vale; while too small a sampling to draw any real patterns from, discounting Vale, as the system was subject to an information quarantine agreed between EDENCOM and the Federation– the populations with whom contact was lost were resident in underground colonies, while I don’t have adequate information available to draw conclusions from that, it is unlike Amarr slaveworld a detail present in every unexplained communications loss.

Obviously I cannot address concerns regarding non-existent persons, so will continue to your claim that evacuation became a priority only after an unspecified disaster on Raravoss; several million people were evacuated through the transhipment facilities on the first, second, third and fourth planets. Evacuation has been a priority in every system currently lost to us.

Your assertions in agglomerate seem very much in keeping with the substance of your report, they are supported by your carefully curated information:

• The Triglav race may or may not abhor slavery, but to claim as you have done that theirs is to uphold will and reject coerced hierarchy is beyond ludicrous– they have imposed their will on the cluster and those who reside in it time and again these past months
  • I do not pretend to know what the slaves of Raravoss did or did not find, given that our two points of relative confidence regarding Port Sarum are that it, like every other transhipment facility in the system was being used to evacuate, and that it has been destroyed, it seems likely a great many of Raravoss’ slaves found death in the arrival of the Triglav
  • As earlier expanded upon, the safety of all the faithful was a priority before Raravoss, and remains so afterward, whether that requires evacuation or not.

I do not doubt that you seek evidence, though based on your treatment of the details we so far have; it seems probable that by omission or distortion, whatever facts you determine will serve the conclusion you have already reached.

3 Likes

Svreja -

I believe you have found the clearest way to express my own interest and reasoning for backing the Kybernaut initiative. As others have said here, some pilots and civilians alike could and do see the Triglavians as “Evil” and that is their right. However, the Empires of New Eden also say so in regards to one another on more than one occasion. Nor are any of the empires innocent when it comes to how they treat their respective populations.

For those who do not know, I was Caldari born and learned first hand of the hardships associated with it. Cast out from their society and essentially exiled - I was left for dead. So it is not as if the Empires just lift every life to the top of their ability. And if it happened to me, I know it has happened to millions of others across the galaxy.

Of course, and as you mention - war is a violent game, and the Triglavians are no less innocent or pure when it comes to loss of life. That is true regardless of whether it be war targets, civilians, drifters, or their own kind. But in spite of that, I do agree that the opportunities presented by the Triglavians is going to be a benefit that outweighs the negatives at this time. Especially if you remove the propaganda from both sides regarding yet to be confirmed reports on what the Triglavians are doing day-to-day on planets.

It sounds like a lot of Empire aligned pilots view us Kybernaut Capsuleers as no more than evil henchmen chomping at the bit to burn everything down. And for some, that is probably the case - but assuming morality or personality traits about everyone else based on their “side” is nothing more than utter profiling. I do not look at all Amarrians and assume “slaver,” I do not look at all Caldari and assume “corporate dog,” I may be a Kybernaut, but I am not a robot.

If Zorya Triglav asked me to personally murder innocent lives - I would not senselessly accept the task and continue. The truth is - most, if not all Capsuleer Kybernauts are also in the dark. So far my group has only been tasked with dispatching military targets for strategic positioning. Few pilots come to mind who have jumped on board with the eradication of innocents, though I know they exist.

3 Likes

Except they did. And you did.

3 Likes