Lady Melisande Galena wants to insert a TCMC into a freedwoman

Weirder and much more objectionable things have happened in New Eden.

3 Likes

Even when babies with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome are the result?

God does not care whether slaves are sacrificed willingly, only that they are sacrificed.

ā€¦What? I think Iā€™m going to regret asking, but youā€™re going to have to explain the Fetal Alcohol Syndrome bit in more detail.

As for the slave comment, yeah, I kinda figured youā€™d say that.

2 Likes

I think heā€™s suggesting that Casserina is a lush.

2 Likes

Love does strange things to a woman including Sani Sabik. However my husband is fully aware of my practices.

Thus it has his endorsement not that it ever needed it.

However various Sani Sabik articles support non-Amarr into Sani Sabik Circles depending on what rites were to be observed. Fitz has not expressed any interest in my ritual practices as of this time. And my too young to make such a decision.

Based on what evidence? I am currently under a doctorā€™s care thus no alcohol in my system. Not to mention I have something you donā€™tā€¦ proof and witnesses.

Ah darling Nauplius making up stories again. Trying to re-write the Scriptures again are we? If we were to use just the Scriptures for the argument, then it would anyone not of True Amarr Blood would be subject to sacrifice. In short you have no basis for that comment either. Since you are not True Amarr by any respect of the imagination.

2 Likes

No whips or chains? Sounds like a boring relationshipā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m fairly sure ritual cutting is considered a little more extreme than mere whips and chains, at least as far as kinks are concerned.

3 Likes

Serena and I find many ways to glorify God in our love.

Anyhow, Lady Galenaā€™s evil plots continue to fail, as Serena and I are now engaged.

You donā€™t waste time, do you?

4 Likes

Itā€™s a nice day for a red wedding.

3 Likes

I have no words.

Yes I do, actually. Will the two of you put up new demon summoning temples and commit mass murder together?

5 Likes

Anabella, if a post appears here announcing a ā€œNuptial Demon Summoning Templeā€, summoning demons from the Immaterium for the purposes of throwing confetti at the wedding or other such activities, I am going to blame you.

4 Likes

I think I will hate you Miss Rella if you gave him ideasā€¦

1 Like

As ideas go, that one was maybe a little obvious though.

1 Like

No, no, theyā€™d summon demons to sacrifice the demons so they can summon God to officiate at the wedding.

2 Likes

Hey, the couple that slays together stays together, right? Just saying.

2 Likes

Can we petition a mod to change the topic to ā€œNapkins wants to insert something of his into Serena Shiā€?

1 Like

God continues to be glorified in the Relationship between me and Serena.

Serena has become pregnant.

And the soap opera continuesā€¦

6 Likes

At this rate, Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll give birth tomorrow.

7 Likes