Lady Melisande Galena wants to insert a TCMC into a freedwoman

Bit late to the party on that one, but good one none the less.

3 Likes

In an day? Talk about unnatural.

2 Likes

I assume it took longer than a day… I mean… oh the weirdness!

4 Likes

So, in about 9 days, quite possibly the dumbest woman in the universe flees off with Napkins, and now she’s already preggers with demonspawn or something idgaf.
This is a joke. Somekind of elaborate ruse, surely.

5 Likes

Definitely Demonspawn!

2 Likes

The only things unnatural and demonic here are the imaginations among this wicked and vile generation of pilots. Are your minds so clouded that you could not guess that I have sowing my seed in the fertile fields of Serena for quite some time longer than this thread has been active? Can you not understand that her impregnation is the result of actions that took place some time ago?

If any of you truly wished to help Serena, you would join me in trying to convince her of the proper Amarrian way of pregnancy and child-rearing: that is, make slaves do all the work. For example, she was improperly horrified by my suggestion that we build a sealed, soundproof room staffed with slaves into which we would place the baby whenever it makes any annoying noises. These are the sorts of things with which Lady Galena could help instruct Serena were she not so intend on stuffing Serena with TCMCs.

You’re fornicating with, and have impregnated, a woman to whom you’re not yet married, and we’re the ‘wicked and vile’ ones, eh?

I mean, I don’t give a crap about marriage, but you’re the one going on about morality. One would think you’d at least try to be consistent with your own rants.

4 Likes

Umm, we have been seeing each other for longer than nine days…

Also, I won’t put our baby in a soundproof room, so no one try to convince me otherwise!

It seems I have been remiss in taking control of this downward spiral situation sooner. Serena is with me now, and will remain so.

Check and mate, Nauplius.

4 Likes

I think he already handled the ‘mate’ part.

4 Likes

I will be having my private physicians look her over to verify those claims.

3 Likes

Mh, good work. I’m sure she’s voluntarily held and this isn’t taking someone against their will or anything like that. Nor is there childish smugness about it, with utterings of “check and mate” or… okay, yeah, that’s a thing but I’m sure there is no kidnapping going on, surely.

This kind of fuckery is the reason everyone involved should frankly be permanently at the business end of capital weaponry.

3 Likes

“This person wants to stand in lava. I wil not let her stand in lava.”
“STOP OPPRESSING THAT PERSON”

1 Like

That person is a grown-ass adult capsuleer and is frankly capable of making her own choices when it comes to who’s shaft she wants to work and for what reasons. She’s not standing in lava, she’s diddling someone she shouldn’t. If this is sufficient cause for kidnapping and containment, a very sizable chunk of New Eden is up for grabs.

The fact that she’s a bloody moron doesn’t change the fact that this is an utterly disgusting violation of their agency and freedom of choice. Or should perhaps me finding your choices questionable justify me taking you against your will, should you be as lackadaisical in terms of personal security?

That line isn’t one you toe over without a damn sight more cause than “I don’t like who you decided to spread your legs for.”

3 Likes

It seems you are correct. Because she has made a final, unforgivable decision, there is nothing I can do to change her mind.

2 Likes

As witness to the events that have unfolded, as a concerned third party I also would approve an independent study by a neutral, non-amarrian party…

…because she has been alleged to have participated in blood raider “dealings”

2 Likes

The Amarr do Amarr things, Miz.

3 Likes

I took a few days to do some work…and I read this over and… Wow. Just wow. The life choices people make. Serena, honestly, you might as well put the baby in an isolated room. The less contact it has with its father the better, you stupid child.

3 Likes

Which events? The alleged attempt at neural control, the engagement or the conception?

2 Likes

Nauplius claimed in open communications earlier today that Serena Shi has become a member of his faith by draining blood from at least three slaves.

3 Likes