Lady Melisande Galena wants to insert a TCMC into a freedwoman

Fair enough.

2 Likes

You are not a real Sani Sabik. Real Sani Sabik do not sacrifice themselves or their own people. That is the way of the orthodox Amarrian Church: self-sacrifice and service.

Real Sani Sabik sacrifice others. Their enemies. Those whom God hates.

1 Like

@Fitzhugh! FITZ. I TOLD YOU. I TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS.

Oh my God. “She looks cute in a sundress”, you said. “Can’t I have nice things?” you said. And now you’re going to have a little child that is half THAT. I told you!

9 Likes

Worse yet, Ushra’Khan forces died defending that quite literal scumfucker and his ilk. It is rather depressing that this kind of completely predictable “revelation” apparently comes as a surprise as well. Just warm up the gun turrets and start imposing consequences for these actions. It’s the only thing that might discourage it in the future.

4 Likes

“Sacrificing” something that you don’t hold valuable as anything other than a sacrifice isn’t a sacrifice, idiot. It’s masturbation.

3 Likes

More valid targets, yay…?

2 Likes

Buying corpses of everybody involved.

2 Likes

You actually did things with all those spikes on a Succubus?

2 Likes

And I was under the impression that Ms Leshrac was sane.

Has anyone seen Fitzhugh recently?

3 Likes

I happen to be talking to him right now so I’m pretty sure he’s in one piece.

4 Likes

Well, that’s a rarity in and of itself

3 Likes

From what I gather, ms Aspenstar has quite a lot to deal with on her own account lately. I doubt she’s been paying quite so close an eye as might be hoped. Regardless I’m simply responding to you at this point. I made my attempt at intervention and was roundly snubbed. I’ve mentioned before that you might do as you wish, I simply want you to stop insisting that a few genuine interactions with you have any sort of value to the rest of us when judging his character. Blinker yourself if you wish but stop insisting that it’s evidence any of us should treat him more positively.
Just because a snake hasn’t bitten you, doesn’t mean that it isn’t poisonous.

4 Likes

Exactly my point. Thanks

2 Likes

Really now?

I’ve seen your rituals from afar and how you manipulate others to do what you fear to do.

You are just con man and swindler, but a sick one with that. Making others kill thousands of Matari for your own amusement. And let’s trade the right kind of barbs here darling. It is you who corrupt Rites of the Scriptures and Apophycon not I.

They die because of you… not for you. Mine die willing in service to Me and Faith.

2 Likes

Correction - I’m having his heir.

And I do plan indeed to have more.

2 Likes

You are having a pony keg, by your own admission, and are wretched beyond measuring.

3 Likes

A pony keg?

It is a small barrel of drink, proper for a pony to carry. Just a little barrel. In this case, of bloodwine!

2 Likes

When it comes down to it, this is about consent. If Cass and Fitz want to do what they do, that’s their business because they are consenting capsuleers in a relationship.

If Naup sacrifices a million slaves, those slaves don’t get to say, “Hey, maybe I don’t want to be sacrificed today.”

I think there’s a big difference.

3 Likes

If you ask me, I found it highly unorthodox for a true Amarr Sani Sabik such as Casserina to take an unconverted Minmatar mancubine.

2 Likes