Leaving dead game

they are ok they were saying that tethering structures should be removed from faction warfare systems and i thought maybe that is a good idea so people cant just afk loiter

2 Likes

Thread moved to OOPE.

Good , good . They apear to be a lovely smart family .
I have to go now my mom is calling me to talk about how CCP is killing EVE online.
It was wondefull to catch up with you, i hope we can do it again soon . See you later alligator! XOXO

2 Likes

No. Do not give your stuff to people who say they need it. Giving them what they can’t earn themselves will make them soft and weak, and accomplish little more than to enrich the people that kill them. Nor should you give it to the people who say they will use to accomplish great things. They need to learn that you don’t need stuff to do great things.

Thus, the only logical conclusion, is to give your stuff to someone who doesn’t need it, and will just throw it in a junk drawer -and that someone is me.

Or, you know, you could do the classy thing and donate to plex for good or the magic school bus.

Also, you’ve been playing since 2005 and think a space theme is what makes Eve Online great? Not for nothing, but if I ever leave online, I won’t look for another space game; I’ll look for another challenging, UPvP, Sandbox MMO. Won’t matter if it’s sci-fi, fantasy, pirates, vampires, superheroes, or my little pony. It would be nice if there were fewer bittervets and whinebears though.

Later gator

2 Likes

Pls give me all of your stuff before you leave. Thank you very much!

1 Like

My-god, even the competition for quitter-stuff is inflating.

You might as well give stuff to me before fraud-agents pillage it.

3 Likes
  • Sell all your stuff for ISK
  • Buy PLEX with your ISK
  • Undock in a free rookie ship
  • Put all the PLEX into your cargohold then eject into a jetcan
  • Shoot the jetcan until it explodes

:wink:

1 Like

Honestly, I love how a bitter vet stopped by to complain on their way out the door, and instead of getting a bunch of upvotes and “preach on brother”'s, everyone responded by asking for his stuff.

Now that’s good stuff.

1 Like

I stopped reading there, 2017/08/06 22:24 isn’t in 2005. At least link your ‘main’, lol.

3 Likes

This thread be like …

2 Likes

OP probably long gone or secretly playing EVE.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.