Leaving Eve Online

Well friends, Capsuleers, and Forum Goers-

These threads never go well :laughing:

For my own closure and perhaps even your own entertainment, I’m all done. I just wanted to formalize it and say goodbye. Little did I know way back almost three years ago already that character I made that became Lulu would evolve into being my entire internet presence. Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and even Spotify.

I’m very thankful to have been a part of this world, even if it was just a drop in the bucket. If you’re here to parrot some dead Eve joke and ask for my stuff, you should go see if your doctor can give you something for being a braindead moron and r/Eve is that way.

o/o/

~Lulu

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

16 Likes

Your stuff?

Brain dead moron checking In

4 Likes

So long and thanks for all the fish. :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

My EVE doctor said its incurable condition. :mask:

When you come back?

And if not… eh…

… can I have your stuff?

3 Likes

:sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

I’m sorry you’re leaving Lulu; but, I wish you well, where ever you fare.

o7

1 Like

Same, sorry you are leaving … wish you all the best … and don’t give your stuff away.

1 Like

I’ve enjoyed our friendly banter on Twitter. All the best to you, Lulu!

2 Likes

0/ Safe travels in all your endeavors.

1 Like

You will come back, sooner or later, when you are ready to repeat that madness.

1 Like

Lulu, you’re not the only one that finally decided it was enough. I too back in Nov.2017 decided it was time to seek new places and greener pastures, and so my retirement from Eveonline is final and formal. You know where to find me as well. Take care and enjoy life to the fullest in your new adventures. 07

2 Likes

Fly safe, Lulu. But three years is too short, you’ll be back. I quitted EVE three times before winning it. And even now, I could be dragged back if CCP… ah, forget that, it’s CCP.

It’s nice to play games without needing to wonder what goes on in the heads of the developers. Without talking about them, thinking about them, discussing about them. Just play. And once you feel tempted to start thinking about them, quit and go play something else.

1 Like

Why WOULDN’T you give your stuff away if you’re going to never play again??

Also: why quit?

1 Like

I still talk to 3-4 people that haven’t played for 5+ years, have 100mil + sp, billions upon billions of isk and assets, talk ■■■■ about eve whenever I bring it up and won’t give me their stuff. They don’t even try to RMT even tho probably could get 1k+ if they liquidate. The saying rings true, you never “fully” quit.

2 Likes

Fly safe Lulu!

1 Like

Two days ago, so probably won’t see this…oh well…o7 anyway. No more tweetfleet, nothin, eh? Ok… :confused:

1 Like

o7 will miss you on #tweetfleet

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.