Left because of wardec

wardecks currently are generally only used to harrass people who cant fight back or for hubcamping in the hopes stupid come along; whilst the mechanic is fine for larger more established corps and alliances it really does have a detrimental effect on new player retention.

One can argue the mechanic is intended, it is not; im 100% sure ccp would prefer to keep players paying.

I stay because of wardecs…what a baby!

1 Like

your 6 days old…

Um 6 days and about 6 years…just haven’t played a while. Presumptions make an a$$ of you.

Just checked, sorry friend, you are indeed just 6 days old.

What did the doctor tell you exactly when you woke up? Did he explain how facts can make an a$$ of you also?

You may indeed have alts that are 6 years old, but you’re definitely 6 days old.

PS. When they let you out, try Pop Tarts, they won’t have been released when you had your accident, but boy have we come a long way with food!

As I explained miss genius, I played previously for about 6yrs. This character, if you had checked, has a phobos lossmail as I’ve eaten quite a few injectors and played with a station baiter. Really? Does low intelligence run in the family or are you just dumb as a post? LMFAO.
As stated originally, I play this game for the wardecs or general pvp. Don’t get your panties in a twist…

Some of us aren’t poor basement dwellers. I’m retired with money spewing out my a$$. Eve has the depth I want, for an older game. I bought injectors until the first penalty of a downgrade to 400k sp. Don’t get mad, get smarter.

Holy sheet, this guy randomly messaged me the other day in one of our corp public channels. Poor guy seems to be having a meltdown because my alliance decided to war dec him. He’s just mad he can’t sit on undock in Amarr safely now. Poor bottom feeder.

Gets all salty about being war decked, pretends to be all hardcore about war in the forum… typical

3 Likes

Who the hell is that? I played in zero zero. Your alliance did wardec me, and the only time I seen one of you, he/she logged off while I was waiting outside.
Are you hung up over something? I can sit anywhere safely. Your corporation/alliance is a troupe of girlscouts as I believe I stated. I’m more used to capital warfare and like heavy interdictors, the phobos and broadsword.
Since I don’t want to spend thousands on injectors, I’m taking the hic role before heading out to some old haunts. I think your accusation is empty. Again, whoever holy sheet is, perhaps you need to get away from the game or lessen your anger.
Plus, you seem to have alts to like your posts…bravo.

What are you on about? Who is holy sheet? I was just being polite and censoring my expletives you nerd.

LMAO

I see why you were targeted now. Anyway, I guess we’ll see you in space. I hope you feel better about whatever it is you’re so salty about. Good luck on Amarr undock ‘hunting’

1 Like

oh my. You came back and edited this how many times over 4 hours? this is adorable. But clearly, you’re in no way melting down… It’s only war dude, it’s why you’re here, remember?

I have no idea what you’re talking about dude. I’m not whoever it is you think I am, which is funny that you first think I’m saying you are someone else, only to accuse me of being someone else. You seem pretty paranoid (part and parcel for Eve I suppose). Holy sheet is a pretty common alternative phrase to holy sh*t. I just can’t even.

Who is Holy sheet anyway? I can’t seem to find a kb for a pilot by that name. I have to say I’d love to find out the story there.

1 Like

He’s a renowned shitposter, but not the funny kind, with multiple bans for being a knob.

3 Likes

oh interesting. like forum ban or game ban? I can see why somebody might be sensitive about it. That is one hell of a history.

1 Like

Forum bans for sure, as for the other I don’t know, nor would it be wise to divulge if I did.

2 Likes

You girls have your fun. I have no idea what you’re talking about. If you’re saying I’m targeted girl friend, untarget me right now, cuz I am not intere4sted in your stalking dom arkaral alt.

Can confirm about Holy Sheet and his knobbery. Anyone who viewed forums the past few years can confirm too.

3 Likes

Gotta love the phrase Knobbery :slight_smile:

3 Likes

To leave such an impression upon young minds, perhaps he killed you all and laughed at you. Sure, it might’ve been under different names, but he was a pillager…of hi sec. Either that, or it was jealousy, I’m thinking a combination of both to generate such a salt mine.
Anyways, to see you all come running to his offense…it makes me wonder. I just wanted some stalking a$$hole to leave me be. It appears he likes to persist. So be it, he doesn’t know who he’s dealing with. I play games, but don’t play games.
I’ve unsubscribed from this thread, but will visit for more lols and history on this guy. Where this trail of salt leads, I will follow.

lol, this guy

3 Likes

Would be hilarious if he actually is sheet…

: - )

4 Likes

14 thousand kills, not to be scoffed at, think some people are jealous of his skills.

As for forced departures, mere speculation unless you work for ccp.

Thought any number of codies were asked to move on, but here they are again in different alts.

Who are we to know who is legit or not? The beauty of Eve is we can recreate ourselves.

:grinning::grinning::wink: