Let's say they remove non-consensual pvp from highsec

Well just throw up your hands and abandon any hope of making a valid point, then. Fine with me. :avocado:

You troll.

Call it trolling if you like. I’m a fan of the storyline, I own the books. Just pointing out that all one needs to do to understand the relationship between CONCORD and capsuleers is a little bit of reading. Really not that hard.

3 Likes

Every time CODE dies in a gank from CONCORD, it invalidates what you have to say on CONCORD that doesnt care. End of discussion.

CONCORD presence is an effect of them policing the space. That is caring if I have to call it in your own words.

You still manage to miss the point of what I’m actually saying.

And I’m the troll?

LOL go educate yourself and try again with this. :avocado:

CONCORD reaction on unlawful agression doesnt stem from lack of care about capsuleers. That they dont care about you is not their fault but yours. You break the law, law breaks you.

2 Likes

CONCORD just tries to mitigate capsuleer conflicts because they fear us.

LOL you know nothing about which you speak. :avocado:

2 Likes

LOL, you believe that? Fact is, it is not feared enough tho. Should have fined you for all those times they had to commit some resources.

It’s all in the books/chronicles. In black and white. LOL you act like I’m making this up…

If you think about it, popping GCC ships is really a service they provide for the sake of capsuleers. It doesn’t affect baseliners or the fictional empires or their Navies.

Also, fun fact: The CONCORD assembly was handily defeated (I mean absolutely decimated) by the Minmatar elder fleet, and seeing as capsuleer empires like The Imperium are vastly more powerful than any of the fictional empires, well I’ll let you do the maths. LOLOLOL

Read the lore, people. Don’t be an ignorant carebear.

So what, that was history.

Now its different.

CONCORD ALWAYS WINS. :sunglasses:

1 Like

So you agree that I’ve completely defeated your argument.

That’s very grown up of you. I appreciate that.

CONCORD has in the decades since it was founded slowly increased its power and influence.

:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

Its invincible now. Doesnt have to fear some stupid capsuleers acting like savages. They allow you to breathe, still, enjoy that.

The law is not made for the law sake anyway. Protecting and policing stems from care about law and order and that stems from willingness to protect those who fly where CONCORD have mandate to fly. So they actually care about capsuleers, law abiding capsuleers. And no shooting at each other outside of duels in high sec or else! :gun::policeman:

1 Like

I think you’re failing to understand that he’s trying to make a knob out of you.

The only winning move is not to play. Stop responding.

I just like to remind CODE where is its place, under the heel of CONCORD officer boot. :sunglasses:

So you say, but,

A: CONCORD has yet to show up on the forums.

B: Every. Single. Thing, that you say in response to them… Is grist in the mill for them. If you’re not this weeks designated forums drama-mixer, then you’re only helping them make an ass out of you.

Don’t wear the ass hat for others.

1 Like

It is enough of a presence that CODE member had to crawl out of his capsule to try and dare to speak that CONCORD fears it. Nonsense.

Everywhere in high sec, there is only one order, and its CONCORD that enforces it, and always wins.

1 Like

CONCORD doesn’t enforce sh*t. They’re routinely baited away and show up long after the victim has been deprived of his ship, pod and/or possessions.

Their whole purpose is to provide a 15-minute “time-out” so that gankers can’t run 24/7.

2 Likes

Now try reading what I said.
The buying power doesn’t change in direct correlation with the price of trit.
Because there is a second ingredient in food salad to use your analogy, and this second ingredient costs 10 isk. And is not related to basic mineral prices.
So if Trit (apples) is 10 isk, food salad might cost 20 isk.
So my buying power is 2 trit for 1 food salad.

However if Trit costs 1 isk, food salad is then 11 isk.
So my buying power is now 11 trit to 1 food salad.

That is why it matters if mineral prices change, and why you are wrong.

1 Like

Now I really want a list of items broken down into their parts. I feel like you’re denying the fact that there is a huge amount of items solely build with basic minerals. Of course not all of them are, and you seem to be correct when you’re talking about those which aren’t solely built on basic minerals, but for those who are …

I guess we’re both right, to a point?

1 Like

Looking at a bunch of T1 ship Blueprints the breakdown seems to be somewhere around 60-70% high sec minerals.
Obviously moon mining means high ends are in highsec, but they are limited in quantity so can’t suddenly explode in production because everyone can mine in safety.
Looking at an Enforcer BP, it’s a 25 to 1 ratio for other stuff to standard minerals, of which it has a similar 60-70% ratio of high sec minerals.
T1 drones are entirely high sec minerals.
Rigs obviously are 99% separated from mineral costs, though if minerals get cheap enough I guess you could try blowing built ships up for salvage, so there is probably some price ceiling involved, but I don’t think it’s realistic given the quantity of salvage from rats.
T2 modules I don’t have a blueprint handy however a quick look at build requirements suggests about a 15 to 1 ratio in non minerals to minerals.

Hopefully that helps.