Let's talk ticks!

Yo, why not type 50m instead of 50kk like a normal person?

1 Like

If you think 50 millions then it’s spelled 50M. 50m translates to 50 mili, which is probably not what you meant.

Over 9000!

1 Like

I guess you never heard of anomic missions.

Probably. I do them from time to time, its clear 20kk in 5 minutes (LP+mission reward+bounty) and you can chain them if you pick agents right. So its entirely possible and entirely pointless. Eve is about spending those iskies, not earning them :slight_smile:
P.S. I can make around 150kk in an hour on maxed omega clone just by doing high sec combat exploration. Null sec data/relic/ghost or low sec combat at least double that number. So ISK in never a problem in eve for a single pilot.

That’s very low.

So why do you even claim it is not possible then ?

1 - not all of us are zealots like yourself, living for big imaginary numbers in virtual currency earned. Can you fap to alpha numbers instead? Youll cum harder and shoot longer…
2 - quote me or gtfo.

1 Like

I did. They make explode my ship. Zee End.

1 Like

And then you come back ! And FIght the ennemy !

Ticks are nasty blood sucking parasites.

1 Like

You soloing those anomic missions?

15mil a tick for me in a RS cruise

500m/h baseline doing l5s,
1b/h if I get good Wyrmslayer loot

Sounds like I should switch to null burners though, 1.6bph for real? that’s ■■■■■■ up.

edit: actual “ticks” are only like 10-15 mil, mission rewards are 8-12 mil, LP is 60-110k per mission valued at roughly 750 isk per.

150 trillion/fart

Ticks are bad. They give you a disease.

ticks

2 Likes

I average 10-15m a tick with two bs and a noctis. Thats also half asleep, salvage everything, all loot. Going to be learning industry and pi before expanding my business.

Just fly a logi in Incursions. Your ship will have paid for itself before your first bio break.

I am using 2 or sometimes 3 Machariel fitted with faction smart bombs and the tick range is within 35-50 mil per each toon. Now this depends on rats getting bumped out of reach or other things but is good. I am risking 7 bil worth of those 3 ships and I make around the same money like ratting with a super!

I agree completely.
If you pay for your Eve account in 3 month blocks, I think the monthly cost is about $13. Most of the people I know can make that in 10 - 40 minutes of RL work. The notion of grinding every month to plex an account seems dreadfully tedious by comparison.

Instead, use your isk to save up for that shiny new carrier or citadel. Don’t make Eve your second job. That sucks.

Yea 1 account the average number of accounts I see around my own Corp is 4