Letters to the Carebears of code

Holy ■■■■ that’s a LOT of words explaining how little impact CODE has had in your life.

4 Likes

Your ‘White Knight’ attitude and cynical remarks is typical for someone who doesn’t really know what’s happening, nowadays all you do is try to belittle others.

Just to set the record straight, I’ve had 13 gank attempts done on me at various times within my 9+ yrs of playing this game, the first 12 attempts failed and the 13th attempt that succeeded was actually a paid assassination contract completed by a Merc Corp with 1/2 dozen Battleships.

1 Like

My white knight and cynical remark?

You might want to read your own remark about the other guy. That was both cynical and belittling.

Surely, if you have never been ganked, then the same judgement you made about someone else is just as valid for you.

And yeah, I’ve been a bit snarky lately. I just look up to the vets that have been that way for years. Like you for example.

4 Likes

Im guessing the OP isnt serious but +1 for an entertaining read

Another CODE shill thread.

2 Likes

No, I simply asked a question which wasn’t cynical or belittling.

However you on the other hand constantly jump in with cynical sarcastic remarks, desperately trying to focus attention onto something that isn’t even there, just like you’re doing now.

I must say over the years you’ve gotten very good at ‘Making Mountains Out Of Molehills’.

1 Like

Ah. So you simply asked a question. However, when I simply asked a question that was something deeper.

The hypocrisy is typical.

And yeah, implying someone has never undocked or traveled around highsec is not cynical or belittling at all. No sir. Not at all.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Shilling.
10 years in an iso-block.

2 Likes

Judge Dreddful.

1 Like

When did you learn to read little :pig:?

Galaxy Fleet :arrow_right: :pig2::pig2::pig2::pig2::pig2::pig2::pig2::pig2::pig2::arrow_left:

1 Like

This belongs on Reddit, the official forums should have more helpful threads.

1 Like

Stuck in The Dead Zone. Forums in low population mode, /r/eve stuck in fwingy one-liner zingers mode. Also, political/bandwagon pile on mode. People saying, no one receiving.
As Yynwie might say: Fook

Shareholders

The following is a list of the New Order’s shareholders. Shares may be purchased by sending isk to James 315. Please include “stock purchase” in the reason slot. Each share is worth 1 million isk. When shareholder votes occur, each share is worth one vote.

Jimmy the :nut_and_bolt: is the Ultimate Carebear.

giphy

I’m sorry, do I know you?

2 Likes

Probably one of DMC’s post liking alts.

Ummm, look CODE. buddy i know you’re proud, but times are hard and that’s ok. If you’d like to arrange a loan to put your treasury up to a reasonable level we could talk :christmasparrot:

2 Likes

Who is DMC?

DeMichael Crimson, don’t worry it’s an inside joke sort of.

2 Likes

Everyone is an alt here.

Not everyone. I’m everyone else’s main.

2 Likes