She’s a goddam saint.

Fking millenials…

2 Likes

Fking grumpy old forum carebears…

3 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

CCPlz remove this thread.

Why was someone triggered enough to report this excellent poem? Seriously some of you CODE posters are so salty, it is rather amusing.

5 Likes

I bet it is just another Nitshe alt. Because of the “tries hard to be funny” thing, it’s like a fingerprint.

2 Likes

I liked this statement, and I generally enjoy Wreck/Galaxy VS Drac/DMC throwdowns. It’s like watching textual Cuphead!

But that bit about “trying hard to be funny”… Come now good sir. That level of irony is too much. :wink: Surely all forum posters on all video game websites are self-aware enough not to say something that silly.

I’m not joking and I’m not trying to be ironic.

Nitshes (and I don’t mean the C&P meme) fingerprint is always an aggressive flood of spam posts where he tries really hard to look funny to hide his incredible bitterness about the fact that CCP is not coming down on the in-game criminals and his inability to do anything about it. He thinks playing the “good guy” justifies all means and therefore he can spam as much as he wants and repeatedly break the EULA by avoiding the forum ban with new alpha accounts.

1 Like

His gif game sucks too.

3 Likes

I realized this game catered to some of the most obscure and the most thoroughly insane people on the planet, but this tops it all, I have to say.

Props on the literature effort though.

Could do with a condensed version.

1 Like

@Dracvlad

c0d3 shills have reported/flagged about 6 of my posts in the last 2-3 days.

Seems like abuse of another mechanic…

4 Likes

He needs to calm down, as he is a ban evading lover.

( in all seriousness, I do love to see people who deliberately break the very specific rules get their comeuppance. If your account is banned, just accept it and move on.)

“code” “carebears” Pick one bud you cant use both.

So many stupid regulars in this thread fail to understand or acknowledge that the lack of risk and cost for suicide ganking is the main issue.

Just imagine if high sec ganking actually required the gankers to pay significant cost to gank something. All the pitiful losers preying on noobs in high sec would be forced to find other activities, like providing content as targets to the real pvpers in low and null sec.

This would be a big step towards shedding the mantle that EVE has of being griefers paradise and a joke of a pvp game.

2 Likes