[Lifeblood] Refineries, Moon Drills and the Extraction Process

ah thx

I assume this is known, but I didn’t see any reports.

I scheduled the extraction process, then hit the fire button and got the following error:

Args: None

Also, a little more feedback on the scheduler would be helpful. Only after I hit Submit did I find out I wouldn’t have a chunk for a week.

Before anyone says “EVE has sound?”, I’ll mention I like the environmental sounds around the Athanor. Industrial and mysterious.

Another minor issue. When I dock in the Athanor, the blue chevrons are labelled “Enter Ship Hangar”, which should be “View Outside Structure”. Once I click on it, the labeling is correct whether I’m in the hangar or viewing outside.

The behavior reverts if I “Take Control”. i.e. after returning from “Take Control”, the label is “Enter Ship Hangar”, even though I’m already in ship hangar.

did my moon extraction 2 days ago and 0500hrs today it should be there but i dont see any moon belt around my refinery nor when i pressed the fire button nothing happens

ok ignore the above post as i need to add the moon roids to the overview

can i have a suggestion for the moon roid to be added automatically to the eve mining overview setting?

I believe they have been added to the default mining overview setting. Any custom overviews will have to be manually updated

will rorqual be given an ability to compress the moon ore?

From one of the other threads.

o7 hi ccp

1 Like

Will the position of the moon-belt be determined by the position of the RC or does it relate to the beacon?

Its determined by the position of the Refinery.

So it will always be 150km from the RC?

These numbers are subject to change but that’s broadly correct. Somewhere outside of tether range but inside the refineries lock range.

1 Like

Have you tried the solution above: Adding moon asteroids to your overview?

Presumably the RC doesn’t allow you to pull another chunk while you have (invisible) asteroids waiting to be harvested.

tnx they were in overview…mining…but nothing showed on survey scanner.
But i cant warp to a rock its 250km away hmm

Save the rock as a location, then warp to that.

So which mining crystals to use then.

oh ok not seeded yet :confused:

Where are the refining rigs that were to be unsloted located? I see rigs were removed but can’t seem to locate them in inventory.

If it’s like other refunds of stuff I’ve had it’ll be the personal hangar of the CEO of the corp that has the structure.

Have you thought about how the warp scrambler on the refineries will come into play with this? Doing the mining part during when the structure is vulnerable and able to use the scram is going to be pretty terrible for people looking to disrupt the mining. Even if you bring enough to be able to tank it, its a major pain in the ass to be able burn 100+km away after you’re webbed/scrammed by a citadel. Other than coming prepared to rf the thing everytime you want to do this, there’s very little counterplay to this.