Loan Request / Loan paid at 10% (Finished)

325 million paid/ 1b75m remaining (at 10% roi)
Waiting on investor to post as agreed.

Before I make my next payment, Im looking for a trusted 3rd party to finish out the remaining the payments. I just started to look more at the forums, and I dont want to become a ā€œscam repā€ thread. I dont know the going rate for a broker either. Anyone with knowledge on someone that has true reputation of trust msg me, or reply here.

I really wish I had gone about this in another way, but alas Im an Idiot.

3rd parties are used to hold collateral.

You want a 10b loan? You contract 10b+ worth of assets to the trusted 3rd party, once they confirm they have it and the value is correct they tell the Lender. Lender then sends isk to Lendee (or to the 3rd party for the 3rd party to send to the Lendee)

@Elizabeth_Norn is the most popular and trustworthy active 3rd party

As far as interest rate goes, generally 2-3% for most collateralized loans

Thanks. Would she act as a 3rd party to confirm a loan Is repaid? And is that 2-3% as well? Im just trying to verify that my loan is repaid because I went about it wrong, and want to retain my reputation. I dont want my private loan to look like I was building rep to scam someone out of a larger loan. I just want to pay it off, I dont plan on the headach that is getting an non-collateral loan again.

Thanks again.

If you donā€™t plan on a non-collateral loan again then dont worry about it.

1 Like

When using a 3rd party with colat when itā€™s yine to pay off you send the full lump sum to thev3rd party who then contracts the colat back you and sends the isk to the lender.

And tbh a 1.4b loan means nothing for rep as far as Iā€™m concerned.

1 Like

Is an example

Edit: Loan amount owed to lender 230mill.

Ya that was the only one i needed to get caught up.
Also thanks everyone for your help.

Loan payment concluded
Finished at 8:00 pm set
Loan amount 1.4b
Loan repaid with 140m r.o.i.

This will be my only non collateral loan experience. I wouldnā€™t do it again. To those trying the same, dont; not worth the headach.

See you all in the flipside and thanks Jackson for the help man.

I guess we will see you under a new name in the future

I had this nasty comeback all typed outā€¦
Im not going to stoop to that level.
My post speaks for itself. I was a returning player and I assumed my old forum activity would have carried over my activity of the past, or part of it at least. You are welcome to think anything you want.

Hey this is EVE I get that its a scammers paradise. It doesnt mean everyone does it. And really would a 1.4b loan scam be worth the tine I invested? I could have ignired the post. However I owned it, and went as far as finding out about paying a 3rd party to verify it.

I do wish you the best tho

I was referring to your post to sell this character. Nothing malicious

1 Like

Oh than understood, and Im sorry. I will go one step further tho. My new main will be Centorid which is currently my #1 Alt.

Ive had horrible feedback from this loan process, but I plan to continue all current threads with that character.

Ive become super defensive after this experience. Its like everyone is out to scam people. Being put in that bracket unjustly hurt my pride a bit.

I did also want to thank yoy for your contributions to the EVE playerbase too. Wiyh all the changes to EVE sense I got back its nice to know people reinvented certain things to move it forward

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.