Local Comms Blackout - Discussion Thread - Part Deux!

Are you okay?

Just f***off back to high sec like CCP Falcon said. Everyone can f*** off back to high sec.

1 Like

In what way is it easier?

Allow me…

Consider two characters, with some idea of what they want from the game. One PVP, the other PVE.

Remove all promotions. ALL OF THEM! no isk injectors no SP diarrhea, no nonsense. Just imagine a flat scenario.

How long before one removes the other?

Not in a confrontation, not on the battlefield.
Training, ISK invested and preparation. the necessary knowledge and you will get your answer.

Consider the possibility that both have mentors, honest ones.

I agree that the final game is always PVP. Everything blows up eventually.
But there are careers and you can’t imply equality when the environment is polluted by wrong decisions from the gods.

A lot of things are wrong but not all are to blame, nor it is viable to pretend that “tabula rasa” is the answer under the “chaos” concept.

Not when it affects some who have never broke a single plate!

Then, ADD THE PROMOTIONS AND RETHINK! perhaps you will eventually see, that the real chaos is being brought to your eyes in the form of dormancy within EVE and this whatever CCP is doing, is a revolution derived from the need to bring down what those TRULY CHAOTIC decisions brought!

Consider that for a moment.

If youve no actual answer, Im not going to come up with one for you.

OMG I went too…

OMG!

In other words, and not to answer Ramona’s dilemma,

The fault resides in attempting to re-sell the same game to the same player base through too many years by altering the scenario in it’s favor.

Now, all those things need to be redone but with the objective of bringing new blood.

Since it’s difficult and complex, unpopular to the hard core base and well… some people are lazy…

They bring you chaos. And let’s begin with… Blackout.

There must be more to come and I want to see it. Shame it was not weekly as promised. Not even bi-weekly… NOT MONTHLY… OMG! this concept of time! CCP! move away from the wormhole! :wink:

1 Like

I believe this is the third stage of acceptance; anger.

I am not your teacher to tell you how to use the advantages of BO against pve players.

You dont seem to know how to use it as a PvE player

Is that why you have a stinky attitude?

Why would I want to do anything to someone who limits themselves to one play style?

1 Like

I can advise you to read the guides eve online and go see my kilboard before writing an unverified heresy

If you have a great killboard why are you going on about PvE players being defenseless?

1 Like

Your question has nothing to do with the lies you wrote above. I am not going to discuss something with you, since you yourself do not know how to get information. And they are trying to denigrate the text that advanced players are well aware. I hope that the CCP understands this too, and not how you play the game for 1 day and write the code for it for 1 year without going into the world of the game. And then do BO.

Well youve made that clear with your ridiculous assumptions.

At the moment - now the golden era of pvp gangs in zeros. That’s all you need to know if you don’t understand what I’m writing about. And this moment is not bilateral, now this coin has two sides - pvp win.

1 Like

Yet you are unable or unwilling to explain what about Blackface applies to one narrow play style over the other when they both have exactly the same access to the same information.

You also assume too much.

Both? You really don’t understand what you are writing about? 95 people fly to your system in tengu. each of them has 1 window. You like pve, to counter them, you need to have eyes in the neighboring system, so you have to pay for 2 windows. + to pvp player. Do you have time to calculate how much is logged in? not! plus again to the player PvP. 94 players have left the game, are you sure 95 or 94 or 90 left the game? not! again + pvp player. he stood in a raincoat and stayed flying and watching what you were doing. there are players in the distance around the titan jump, but you don’t know anything about them, because the area is too large for the player. and when they need to jump on you and kill you, you don’t know anything. and this I described only one of the many advantages of BO. You, as a pve player, have no advantages over pvp players in this situation. Ask your fleet com for other benefits. And I, as pvp, know where you get isk in zeros, thanks to the standart eve map, they removed your locale but left me notifications about the activity of players on the built-in map in the game. This is enough for me to know where to kill you and look for you, but everything that could help you was turned off. Say hello to the local chat.

2 Likes

Lol cloaky camper butthurt is strong in your response.

Seriously, you have created a scenario that both large blocs and solo/small groups have no issue with as the solutions are quite obvious.

Id probably also check the meanings your translator program is throwing up.

but you have no good reason against my words, except for the green troll. I do not think that my translator program has changed the meaning of my words, but I clearly see the lack of specificity in your trolling… Chao troll

Jesus christ you need to get someone to do your translations for you. More importantly, you are comparing “ninety-five guys” against one “you” as if it’s even remotely comparable. If you get to invoke 95 PvPers, then there’s 95 PvErs in that system and some of them are surely able to do the scouting for the rest. Voila, the bears are safe and snug.

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say it’s just your absolutely atrocious translations, because the alternative is that you’re kind of a dim bulb.

1 Like