Local Comms Blackout - Discussion Thread - Part Deux!

… a year from now.

At a minimum it’s going to take probably 6 months before the Krabs adjust or leave, bitter vets finally surrender and stop telling the new players how bad things are, and newer players to enjoy a renewed nullsec with far better opportunities and riches but risky enough to hold their interest and keep them playing in larger numbers than ever before.

1 Like

Working as intended.

of course youwont read, after all your are here only for trolling. not constructive discussions.

hating someone in RL because of a game is really wrong, buddy. please reconsider it.

Whining is not a constructive discussion.

^^^^^

And that still does not make whining into a constructive discussion.

what constructive discussion can we talk about if everyone who has a different point of view on blackout is for you whiners.

2 Likes

I would reply but apparently words used on these forums for over a decade are no longer permitted.

This is not a comment on moderation just a factual statement.

No one wants to risk losing and no one wants to “hurt” its real life buddy

The other 2 points are quite true, although I am sure people will find a way around the cyno issue.

Even if/when they do find ways around the new cyno mechanics, which I’m sure won’t take long. Most members of a decent Sov holding alliance can fly Recons and those alliances have SRP.

There is still no reason for the biggest groups to go to war.

Supers are what hold these groups together - Risk losing them you risk losing everything. No good alliance leader will risk everything they have built up over many years just to go fight for something they already have.

Making all resources deplete and respawn over time - As in moon mining mechanics - Might create some conflict but it will be the small/er groups that get hammered into submission and either join the Bloc that wants their space or leave the area but IMO it still won’t make the Bloc guys want to fight each other.,.
They simply have too much to lose and nothing to gain.,.

I have RL friends in a few enemy alliances (that i’ve belonged to over the years) but that doesn’t mean i won’t do my best to send them home to a fresh clone if they come to my space home with ill intentions.,.
I’d say anyone who has spent a while in Sov holding alliances has “friends” in enemy camps but that won’t stop us shooting each other if they come to try and take what is ours.

I was on a killmail of a friends NYX, the next night we had burgers and a few beers together and watched the video of his demise - This is a game, albeit one many of us take very seriously, we have RL friends we compete with - It is a game.,.

2 Likes

nais CCP, we almost reached a historical low ! GJ ! Keep Blackout going !
sarcsam off

6 Likes

That chart doesn’t mean anything… it’s just a chart with wavy lines… come back when you got some real data

1 Like

I see you still go to school and have not yet mastered mathematics to lvl 5.

But just in case i am wrong, please elaborate on how a line can be “wavy” . I always thought, if the definition of a line changes, it is something else…

Oh, and please also elaborate on how to scientifically correct obtain the real data you are asking for.

2 Likes

Actually while they mean something they are irrelevant in relation to the blackout and CCP.
After all CCP is a business so a character who logs in on an omega account, 1 minute a month is worth more than 1000 alpha account log ins.

What matters to CCP is if they are making more money from the return of old players and new ones than the revenue they are losing, if they are losing any as a lot of people are making threats but who knows how many actually are carrying them out. After all people may be also paying their accounts but failing to log in.

I had 10, I unsubbed 9, they bring back local, I bring my PAID accounts back. That simple. Not for ratting, but for the demand local generates on the market, otherwise my operation cannot exist in null.

5 Likes

Thats the point though if they are generating the same or more revenue now, Your unsubscribing does nothing.

blackout is not working. I lost so many new to 6 month players that I had to shut down my corp. at this rate we will not have any new people and this game will fold.

4 Likes

You might not have new players or old players returning but that is hardly evidence, Hi-sec is getting more people in it that I have seen, especially as mineral prices are increasing.

Your statement is evidence that you’re one not to be in the management of corporation; High Sec. isn’t affect by this change, you chose to remain in Null and not adapt to it.

I personally, like this change and have experience with it because I have been into WH space which of, has had “this” for over six+ years.