Local Comms Blackout - Discussion Thread - Part Deux!

If you cannot adapt nomore BO, you can just quit right? Do not be salty.

3 Likes

Yep. Thats what Null has taught us, If you don’t like something whine and unsub.

On the bright side Null (Hello Kitty Land ) players can now just be mocked for whining worse than anyone else in the history of EvE.

Enjoy your suffer than Hi-Sec region.

Not all null players are happy for this comeback “near2”

1 Like

youre so salty SIR.

5 Likes

We want our safe space.

No I am just doing my best Null impersonation.

Oh sorry I forgot to cry and scream for ‘mummy’, no wonder you are confused, you need that to look like a null player.

Lets not get all too excited yet. CCP has a whole weekend to get back on smoking the carpet and screwing things again

MT

CCP is a business after all.

7 Likes

No they have chickened out on the best chance to fix the game that they have had in a decade.

Maybe they should call the game ‘The Titanic’ now

feel free to unsub and spend youre time elsewhere…

3 Likes

No I have already unsubbed but following the example of Null, I will just stay here, bitch and not give CCP cash.

2 Likes

So you went from 0 to 4 re-sub. Now you went from 4 to 0 again?

2 Likes

could u please join my corporation too ?

1 Like

The real question is if this is for real, how many of the players will get back to the game. One doesnt recover from such a debacle and such idiotic idea by simply saying it is back to normal

2 Likes

Yep is the maths hard for you?

Gotta love those salty special brain guys who talk about things they can’t even comprehend. Even without BO null wasn’t completely safe and when you got no Rorqual and need like 3 bill to get at least 1 unit of each doctrine ship then GL earning back even your PvE ship under BO. But u know how it is right? If u never were living in null then maybe go back to preaching about ur lowsec or wherever your low alliance lives.

Economy problems are actually tied more to absence of wars and OP ships like Rorquals and Trigs. I bet CCP didn’t even expect core T3Cs fleets as they clearly wanted them as command ships

4 Likes

Null is Hello Kitty Land.

If you are a Null resident, you are special.

So get in the short bus.

1 Like

U never lived there so your opinion is invalid

3 Likes

We never got the sufficient evidence from you even went from 0 to 4 to begin with.

You posted it on the Internet, don’t make it true. :smiley:

3 Likes

Please let it be true…
It would be the first truth you have ever posted so PLEASE don’t back down UNSUB all the things.

BO is over - The worst troll on the forums unsubs - WIN WIN.,.

8 Likes