How long will this blackout last? I read in reddit that it’ll be 3 weeks, but that sounds unconfirmed .
That will never work in null, there’s a steady stream of blues coming through that gate, my place had 236 jumps last hour, I would go crazy sooner than identify all of them.
Wormchickens have it easy, they can surely tell “activation = hostile”, it doesn’t work that way in null.
They left it open ended, probably to judge effect and feedback and to let them react. I’m sure they know that this call was going to be very unpopular with some people.
See above why this tactic, while working for wormchickens who have it easy, will NEVER work in nullsec.
You realize this qualifies as hate speech against poor people right?
Nah, although you could stretch and call it elitism.
About time!!! I think local should be like wormholes everywhere except highsec. Finally, Finally CCP does one of the suggested things to make the game good, (instead of killing it, lets waist employee time on walking in a station). Only took the game dying for them to actually listen to their customers. Now double the hit points of all ships so they last a little bit before vaporizing. Fix UI scaling i mean the machariel is as big as the nyx. Fix hauling, full bulkhead freighter, and i can only use less then 100k m3 mostly due to value being to high, and knowing it will get ganked, making me use 10 runs instead of 1 run, waisting all that availible m3 left open in the freighter is dumb, and annoying. You need to fix warp speed. The game was much more fun with ppl flying battleships and battlecruisers often to fights. Now just try and take a battlecruiser or battleship fleet 30 jumps and see how long those ops continue. There should be a warp speed difference, but it shouldn’t take you over an hour to fly 30 jumps in a battleship, way to time intensive. And as long as you keep income static, the game will be static. Because what your current economic cookie is king of the hill. That is all, and once king, everyone bows.
Awesome change, the only people that may leave are the crabs that provide little to no content to the game. Adapt or die.
Because we hate boring niche activity that is eve pvp?
This is my first post since playing eve and CCP, you have to stop being one sided to PVP. A lot of the major changes made in recent months actually make it easier for those pesky, harassing capsuleurs (I dare say it in french) to pod my …
, but a part of your capsuleurs don’t pvp unless home or friends are in danger! I came back, I will play because I do love spending time with my friends, but it’s another disappointment for me. Careful, balance is a good thing! I’m sure you can accommodate both sides equally.
Personally I would be fine with the occasional “Everyone at Concord is in a meeting, no rules are in effect” weekend in high sec. But in practice all it would amount to is all the people who don’t want to be targets would log off or station-sit, and high sec would be full of all the pretend-PvPers who want easy safe targets, looking at each other and wondering if they should attack.
Because, you know, unless it’s a sure win, why PvP, right?
Players leaving is still, Players Leaving… I don’t think people are looking ahead a few years… This is exactly the same mentality that happened a few years back to cause all the stuff people are crying about today…
I can’t because my feeling of disgust and disappointment is way stronger than effort needed to log in, thus I’m prevented from logging in and doing stuff.
Not for gas. For sites, yes.
Not resubbing 12 accounts.
Seriously CCP, we get it. Your Korean overlords are calling the shots and they HATE players having any control over their products.
All those PanFam Casino war criminals, your renters are going to get taken out back and given a beating.
All those Wormhole krabs, you will be next.
yes this will be fair
1 week CONCORD outage - no concord response for aggression
You won’t be missed.
Can I have your stuff?
YEs, winning EVE and seeing the trash that is celebrating affirms the decision.
What stuff lol can you even read? Trash Gen Zero