On thing is the capacity to adapt, other is the willingness to do it… You may be able to play this whole new game, but you may not like it… To “like” the game is the final target, you won’t be returning if you are forced to do something that you don’t like.
They did, on TIS the Mittani started talking about observatory arrays before this local thing was announced. As far as I am concerned he knew before it happened, or at least it appeared that way and then when he came back the following day after the news he started going off on how great these observatory array’s would be.
Mittens isn’t CSM. Don’t insinuate that they’re leaking to him… again. The poor CSM has had enough drama the last 2 years.
Yes ban all the ex goon CSM and mittani
They did a fantastic job your wrong
Not all the people are brave as you are, especially nullbears…
I don’t think one could ban anyone for that. And in any case talking about observatory array’s the evening before it happened is not going to really stand up as being reasonable. Still if I was a betting man.
Did I say he was CSM. Anyway it was amusing to me too see that and I was like hmmm why is he bringing that up and then bang!
I mean, in my case if I mine ore at home I lose a retriever or covetor. I gas mine I lose a prospect and venture or gnosis. Perhaps if null wasn’t determined to have a single ship mining fleet CCP would stop nerfing the rorq and the losses wouldn’t hurt so much.
Nope. ■■■■ this. Just gonna be tons of cloaked assholes camping relic sites waiting on people to show up. Im gonna lose more in ships than I make in exploration. This is fn horrible. First time I lose more than I make in a week I will unsub.
CSM apparently knew. That’s why I’m saying don’t hint that CSM told him in advance, that’d mean goon CSM are breaking rules and Mittens knows better than to let slip that they’re telling him stuff (which I’ll go on the record to say isn’t happening because I’m an optimist)
Why don’t you do something more sensible and do something else as soon as it hits, wait for people to get bored and then see if it is worth getting back into. Better still go out in shite fit T1 stuff and just laugh.
Dude,
If I wanted this sh*t, I wouldn’t have left WH space after being there for 6 and a half years. If you want to make some sort of stand up structure and make us fuel it to keep local, that’d be great, but I’ll either quit EVE or move back to wormhole space before I log into null to crab and be content for someone else. This is a shitty change, CCP.
From the comments you’d think none of these people have heard about combat probes. These changes make Nullsec a whole lot bigger, because now it’s going to be harder to spread out across entire regions and hold them effectively, and make multibox mining more of a challenge. The eve universe is about to feel a lot bigger, and local chat is going to stop killing content for roaming groups.
A couple of nice to have changes as a result of this would be auto refreshing d-scan options, with new changes being highlighted or moved to the top, and friend and foe detection in combat probes that automatically separates fleet members. Both defenders and attackers will be dependant on combat probes now to scan for combat recon ships, with local gone, let’s make scanning a little less tedious. If a structure is introduced to bring local back to a system, it had better be a flex structure, not a citadel. I’ve wanted this change for so long you have no idea! I’m excited for all the possibilities!
Finally. Love all the botters salt. Keep it up, CCP! Love from lowsec <3
letting this local BS go on?
L O L
i don’t believe they are THAT stupid
Combat capability is 100% irrelevant.
Like I said many times in this thread, the reason why null docks is this being the most rewarding tactic.
Let’s say you undocked an inferior fleet, you lose.
Let’s say you undocked a fleet that has 1% chance to win, ganktards run.
The latter is best possible outcome, which is no better than staying docked until they are bored and running. That’s why staying docked is the best tactic.
Now let’s say, purely in theory, there would be something preventing ganktards from running, like introducing that 1% of risk to their “gameplay”, that would be a total boon to pvp. But they will cry “omg no risk pls” and weep at CCP to no end, and stop coming. Chickens be chickens.
Ahh, its finally time to break out the curse and go nuke some mofos 
Nah, Fozzie gives me the tools, you give me the salt fuel.
This will probably mean I unsub if it’s permanent.
Can I have your stuff then?