Yeah, thus my original statement of ‘1 day isn’t enough to draw meaningful conclusions’. That doesn’t change the optics, and perception can play a role in determining future trends. If the players think it’s hurting login numbers, then the hunters get fed up earlier, and stop logging in. The hunted decide ‘screw it, I don’t want to be the last target out here’ and stop logging in. And it snowballs.
Being unable to draw meaningful conclusions from the data you have doesn’t mean you can’t be aware of what it is, so you can be alert to potential effects of it in public awareness.
Friend, that is what I am hoping for. I agree with you. That is also why I am not a part of the “Un-Sub” crew. My fingers are crossed and I will play EVE the best I can during this change. /fingerscrossed
I will buy you a venture in Jita and you can go to a new player system and make some isk there. I am serious, I will totally fork over the cash to buy you a venture.
We could do with reduction of Nullsec ratting anyway.
I mean, from what you are saying, it seems like CCP found the perfect way to reduce this and bring Nulsec ISK faucets back into line. So sounds like you agree that CCP is doing the right things and it’ll have some good impact on the game overall.
So I’m not sure why you seem so mad about this change when it’s working and doing what you say it is doing.
Your pic is completely irrelevant, because all it shows is that people are ratting in nullsec, not that they are making any disproportionate ISK in nullsec.
What is relevant is MER which says that active ISK has been sitting still for MONTHS, meaning faucets already caught up with sinks.
We already did, with all the carrier nerfs, bounty nerfs, etc.
Because it:
a) fixes something that wasn’t broken, by breaking it.
b) makes nullsec too safe for ganktards.
c) hurts legitimate players way more than bots.
And there isn’t even one positive thing it did so far.
Dude, the more i read your posts the more you are digging your hole, either you are making no sense or are trolling all of us. Can you let others take up your sword and shield? You are making a good case for keeping the blackout permanent. I would like to see observatories but if CCP reads your rants I feel they may make these changes permanent.
They should be permanent. Local has been screwing up nullsec for almost two decades. It’s about time that local was purged.
Now you can’t be cloaky camped into submission. Cause the cloaky camper and you cannot interact with one another (Until he’s no longer a cloaky camper because he deactivated the cloak to interact with the universe.
Yes they have. May is an oddity in a long line of months with negative Active ISK delta, which was most commonly attributed to banned botters, lowering the amount of total ISK, removing more and more ISK from the system.
You just showed one edge case and present it like an end-all truth.
lol wow. Yes, I got cloaky Astero’s and Stratios in null and j-space. You don’t have a clue about my activities tho, I don’t know why you keep making assumptions. I’ll read this post and laugh while I stack isk and you spend yours on ships. I’ve been playing this game a long time, with this account and with breaks here and there. I started in 2003, how about you? There’s more than one way to play this game, that’s by design by the way, get a clue.
Just because your reading comprehension is knocking at what believed to be humanity’s bottom, doesn’t mean blackout gets any better than your reading comprehension.