Local is Trash

I’d hope not! I was told there were many fearsome warriors in null, so when I heard most docked up and stayed docked up simply because they couldn’t see local I couldn’t help but wonder…

None of that is related to anything I said.

1 Like

Darling, 23kills and 29 losses in 3yeears is not impressive either.

But more important, I’m not the one trying to brag about my l337 PVP skillz.

Now why wouldn’t a WHer want their kills and losses in zkill? I wonder why they didn’t sign up?

I’ve done more in 3 years than you have in 13. Thats cute.

Are you gonna try my idea or no? Why or why not?

Also, I know little about bots, but my understanding is that they dock up as soon as someone appears in local, with much more speed and precision than a human. It might be bots driving you nuts?

No, that is pathetic from your part. I barely did PvP with this char, anyone PvPer worth they salt can do more in a week.

Nope, these are humans with years-old accounts. Bots primarily operate in the omist region and are usually less than 1 month old.

So why are you commenting on something you know nothing about?

You’ve said multiple times now you have absolutely no knowledge or experience on the subject/proposal in question.

Were you also at the G20 summit giving your opinion on climate change?

What you want him to do is reveal his PVP ALT. Get him to step up to the plate.

What I said is THIS CHAR did very little PVP. Have you ever heard about alts?

And before you ask, no I don’t want to disclose who are my alts to you.

@Pan_Dora1 Im not interested in you linking someone else’s account.

I’m very familiar with alts, this is one of my alts.

My main is Desmios Sanguis: Desmios Sanguis | Character | zKillboard

You can tell its me because the last-name is the same. I doubt you have a pvp alt.

And what exactly would prevent me to link a random char? How would him prove is not my alt? BTW, something he realizes and you don’t (he don’t need your advice)

Whatever, I don’t care what you think about the PVP I do/don’t do in game.
In any case, that don’t change the fact you came to the forum bitching about how easily your targets get away. HTFU

2 Likes

The game would be vastly improved if they removed local permanently.

2 Likes

Nothing!

LOL. Your lack of foresight is positively incredible.

And your stalling and pitiful excuses discredit you as much posting a fake ALT so long after having this convo will.

Whatever, I don’t care what you think about the PVP I do/don’t do in game.

The point is he cares.

1 Like

I’d be ashamed if you considered me a credible source for anything EVE related. That would be a clear sign that I lost my mind.

If so, that is his problem. Anyways, he don’t need you to say his opinion.

I would not use zkill as a measuring board if I were you.

You were very specific about stating you started using T3 when they removed the SP loss and according the few kills you have… it never alone. So before bash others for being carefull… or risk averse have a really good look at yourself.

3 Likes

If you don’t like local, go back to wormhole space and leave the rest of us alone. Apparently, you needed to go to space where local chat exists to find kills. So, in a way, you can’t live without local either.

Considering that tons of things still die in local chat space every day, your argument is rubbish and you are just not good enough. I guess it’s the latter because you said yourself:

2 Likes

Because if it isnt ,nullbears will unsub their 20 rorqual accounts and bots will stop logging in, slashing log in numbers.

We could get a good feeling about how many people ACTUALY PLAY the game and how many are just farmers and botters when blackout hit.

Imho blackout was amazing and the people that quit over it were just botters and farmers anyway that needed purging to begin with. A win win situation.

To understand why CCP does things however you need to understand the two most important factors.

A) how will it affect log in numbers including bots and farmers
B) Can it be monetized ?

Maybe local will disappear or be dwlayed if alliances need to buy “local comms stabilizer packs” for plex / irl cash to install in ihubs to shorten the delay.

1 Like