Logging in multiple toons on the same account

How about a feature you can buy like MCT, but instead this add-on would allow us to log in 2 or 3 toons on the same account?

Could be very useful at times.

You can pay to move those characters to another account to multibox them (and pay again to get it back to the old account if you want the ability temporarily).

That would functionally do what you ask: pay a fee to multibox characters that are currently on one account.

Apart from that, you know you cannot log in multiple characters on one account at the same time, so why would you create alt characters on the same account if you wish to multibox them, rather than make those characters on a separate account?

Seems to me like you made some mistakes while planning the roles for your alts, but character transfers can fix that.

Some tips: If you want to multibox, you’ll need a second (or more) omega account(s). For second and third characters on any account: give them a role that does not require being logged in together with another character at that account, such as industry, trade, PI, mining or any other role you can think of for an alt that is to function separately from your other characters on that account.

2 Likes

That said it would be far easier to manage with them under the same log in.

1 Like

Wasn’t a mistake at the time say 11 years ago. What I’ve run up against is a couple of primary toons on two accounts whos skill queue has been done for ages, and now a second on each acct who if I could multi-use would make a great toons with only a few skills, if they were worth training, if it could be used. See the second and third toons have their alt specialty trained, and a plethora of support skills, so they could round out a lot easier than a true “New toon”

I’m trying to think of an easy way to explain, bear with me, I’m exhausted after a 14Hr work day.

Lets say I have 3 accounts, Each one has two miners and an orca pilot. Right now I can fly one orca and two mining ships for a small mining fleet. but with my proposed addition, I could park one of these accounts in three vastly different locations, Say one in HS, one in LS and one in a wormhole. By being able to access the other slots on those accounts I could log in all three slots on a given account and pop up a fleet in minutes. And since I’ve had these accounts for so long I’ve already done most of the cross training already so it would be quite useful.

And also as Lugh Crow-Slave Mentioned account management would be lots easier. If I wanted to split these accounts out I’d need 9 accounts to keep up with. While that may not be much for your average Chinese isk botter, I prefer to keep it simple. That and I wouldn’t pay the ridiculous transfer fees to make that happen, I’d be well over $100 and then have 6 more logins to keep up with.

I mean I’d be fine with the cost of MCT+MCL being the same as 3 plex months So I’m paying for everything I’d be using, Just make it simple \O/

I’m sure that would instantly cause EVE current users logged in metrics to go way up.

Most people do have multiple account subscriptions and run multiple clients simultaneously while playing. The most basic example is in order to use a capital class ship (Like transport it) you need a 2nd account logged in at the same time to light a cyno.

I would vote yes on this idea. I think it might cost EVE in subscriptions, but they will gain a massive amount of MCT.

If I understand correctly, you have 3 accounts set up like this:

Account A:
Orca A
miner1 A
miner2 A

Account B:
Orca B
miner1 B
miner2 B

Account C:
Orca C
miner1 C
miner2 C

And you would like to be able to log in multiple toons on the same account, in order to have three separate mining groups for different parts of space, like this in HS:

HS mining group:
Orca A
miner1 A
miner2 A

or in other parts of space, such as LS:

LS mining group:
Orca B
miner1 B
miner2 B

or in a wormhole:

Wormhole mining group:
Orca C
miner1 C
miner2 C

So you can quickly swap between your multiboxed fleets, correct?

Why not do it like this:

HS mining group:
Orca A
miner1 B
miner2 C

LS mining group:
Orca B
miner1 C
miner2 A

Wormhole mining group:
Orca C
miner1 A
miner2 B

This is already possible as you can multibox characters across three accounts.

Quite right, That’s how I do it now, But with the addition of MCL I could do all three at once.

So you want to multibox 9 characters while paying for 3?

Have you considered SP farming 6 of them?

No, I want an option to pay something so I can use all 9, Like you have an option for MCT, so you aren’t paying for 3 accounts but training 9 if you buy 6 MCT slots, You 're paying for the extra training slots. I’m just suggesting that paying for “Login slots” might be a good thing also.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.