Login issues?

This site can’t be reached

supportauth.eveonline.com took too long to respond.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

For reals, you guys make me want to kick puppies

I’m in for 2 hours now…no problem at all…
No lag no timeouts…nothing…

Must be on your side…

Like hell I can post here.

Nothing changed, I was on until the server crashed 10 minutes early.

Now nothing, they screwed up their routing somehow.

1 Like

I’m talking about ingame…

I was also kicked out with Socket Closed 10 minutes before DT.

^not for me i got out 30 seconds before dt by hand…
and after downtime it takes a little bit longer to re-log but this is normal if everyone is pinging the server

Again,

I was on until they crashed it 10 minutes early before DT, I saw a "anyone see a mass DC’ and the server afell

Obviously I have a connection, all network diags pass, flushed DNS, rebooted…can’t get onto anything but the servers. They screwed something up.

again not for me…i’m ingame for 2 hours now…if they screwed something up than maybe just for your region…everything is smooth as far as i can see…:slight_smile:

Oh lookie, now it wants to work.

Thanks CCP, that was two hours of prime time play I don’t get

maybe your provider had the problems and not CCP?

Still dead for me.

Also it’s not DNS because my German friend who can login fine has verified that his DNS is returning the same resolved IP address as mine.

My provider is Japanese and has had about 3 minutes of downtime in the last 4 years, that covers about 18 typhoons.

CCP on the other hand doesn’t have nearly as clean of a record.

1 Like

if your route is interrupted somewhere on its way you do not reach the server…this is not CCP’s fault :slight_smile:

Failed to connect to the specified address. Possible reasons: you are not connected to the Internet, the server is disabled or you have entered the wrong server address or port number.

I was posting here the entire time…

and you are sure the forum server and the game server are the same?

Well you are wrong…they are not even in the same country :slight_smile:

So different routes…

can use test server and cant into the game on tranq…

and oddly the rest of the interwebs works.

even that is no miracle… :slight_smile:

use proxy service in browser. cant open website in self mode… but test server still working and not problem.