Login issues?

Here I am about the same. why the main wire from Germashki redirects our traffic across the States … some kind of game happens in Frankfurt.

CCP, its time to change your ISP. :stuck_out_tongue:

+++ I have several members experiencing this problem. CCP suggested VPN as a solution in ticket, however we all know that’s not a real solution. They are able to login via mobile network and we were able to trace the problem directly back to the same IP listed above in the trace route.

Knock knock CCP, the third part issue is YOUR third party. Yes AV’s and firewalls were all disabled just to make sure, hell we event went as far as a full OS reinstall on one client and direct to modem connection at one point. Geographical location seems to be irrelevant we have some in Alaska and some in central US.

Would be awesome if we could get some kind of response to this. CCP posted in @EVE_Status that they are “aware” of an issue, but that is where the communication stops. Tisk tisk CCP.

NOTE: eve-offline.com also shows some service problems.

Some routing problems on the way. Whos its fault? Multiple people around the world, with many different ISPs. And they cant connect to EVE while they can connect to everything else. The problem seems to be closer on EVE servers side.

1 Like

It happened before, and it will happen again. Sadly.

Almost 24 hours here and no log in. Contacted my provider and they say ISP is fine here in Canada. I can do everything else online, except EVE. Still blaming yesterday’s patch.

1 Like

And dt fixes everything, coincidence?

1 Like

My problem was solved the same way it appeared yesterday. Before DT the socket was closed and after DT I quietly entered the game without VPN. I hope you have friends too, Good luck and be happy. Clean your space.

It’s alive!

amazing…It is all Fixxed. after a DT for EVE

No one could think about it, but one more restart of server helped. This was never before, and here’s again.

A very discredited CCP here today I am afraid

Its not all sunsine and rainbow

I dropped the second I disconnected my cellphone…now I can’t get the launcher to start.

“checking GUI version”

Problems is back,
again, after restarting, I cannot enter the game without vpn … this is not a provider - definitely. The provider cannot work before the reboot and block the connection after, as per the order. Welcome back vpn…

CCP strikes again. Connection failed…need to use my phone to connect. EVERYONE please put in a ticket as I am having trouble logging in… then it does not ask for usernMe password. I hope we do not have to wait another day for them to fix it

jup just after the down time its simmilar at how it was “fixed” down time cause the problem and fix it magically.

It has to be issues connecting to the Authentication server. We can download the atch fine…and see the websites fine…but cannot login. If ISP’S were to blame for “blocking” Eve or for connections to Eve…we would not be able to access any thing. No Eve Patch, no Eve websites

well seems they fixed it faster this time try again guys

yes. confirm - its work.

j’ai un problème ! dès que je me connecte à team speak pour dialoguer, je ne peux plus me connecter à EVE !
je suis obliger de réinstaller le lautcher ! si vous avez dejà entendu parler de ce problème !