Login issues?

Are you really trying to justify ppl from over the world, with god knows how many ISP started the issue at same time on same game and only in this one and nothing else and tell us to talk with the ISP to fix it.
How can you tell me is possible a guy from russia got the same problem a guy from australia, and germany and many others including south america.

Sorry you can blame ISP providers all you want but wont work, or just explain how by some miracle all decided to stop working at exact time your daily downtime ended. There is something on your end no matter how much you say it isn’t.
I’ll just hope you rollback the mistake you guys made the last downtime by tomorrow, but we can only hope.

I won’t ever apologize from being sarcastic cause well, i don’t think i really need.

CCP Falcon u are lieing its on ur end I have spoken with my isp and it seems to be u guys so get off ur lazy butts and do a reboot bc this is bs I had a lot of plans today and now becuz of a ccp issue I cant get that stuff done so instead of apologies how about a fast reboot?

2 Likes

Had to use a VPN to connect to EVE. And im in Alaska

Had to use vpn to login both game and forums… Im in North Carolina, USA

@CCP_Falcon

Just broke again, kicked out of fleet and can’t log on and I am not alone.

Japan here

Wouldn’t connect initially, tried flushing dns cache and network diagnostics.

Worked for like 5 minutes with a VPN and now its gone again.

Launcher loads with and without VPN, but neither allow me to even attempt to log into an account

Funny I can log in with my phone

Would love to file a ticket but we can’t get onto support

Sorry, but an error occured while processing your request.

Error code: |49080364a59ff3468409c77cf0ae5e78.2548fa0a_

Since I am tethering through my phone just to connect

Interesting, seems it leaves the Comcast network which shows this isn’t an ISP issue. I’d have to say this is an Eve issue.

C:\Users\Username>tracert login.eveonline.com

Tracing route to login.eveonline.com [87.237.34.203]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1     1 ms     1 ms    <1 ms  router [10.*.*.*]
  2    10 ms    12 ms    14 ms  96.120.102.201
  3   135 ms     9 ms     9 ms  po-112-rur202.tacoma.wa.seattle.comcast.net [68.87.207.201]
  4   371 ms    13 ms    12 ms  be-201-ar01.seattle.wa.seattle.comcast.net [68.87.160.57]
  5   315 ms    12 ms    14 ms  be-33650-cr01.seattle.wa.ibone.comcast.net [68.86.93.165]
  6    13 ms    12 ms    12 ms  be-10846-pe01.seattle.wa.ibone.comcast.net [68.86.86.90]
  7    13 ms    14 ms    12 ms  66.208.232.186
  8   292 ms    33 ms    29 ms  sjo-b21-link.telia.net [62.115.118.169]
  9   347 ms    56 ms    36 ms  las-b21-link.telia.net [62.115.116.41]
 10    49 ms    38 ms    38 ms  verisign-ic-325407-las-b21.c.telia.net [62.115.155.211]
 11    37 ms    36 ms    36 ms  64.6.75.231
 12     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 13     *        *        *     Request timed out.

^^ also Comcast … only online b/c of VPN

Hmm, doing a VPN into my own city (Seattle) seemed to fix the issue… Interesting…very interesting.

Well, 12+ hours past since my last reply. And issue still not fixed. I still cant connect to login.eveonline.com seeing “Error Connection Timed Out” message. Surely its EVE problem. CCP Falcon can still say “it’s your ISP problem”, but we all know.

P.S. That problem is more fun if you remember event that require daily login is going right now and you actually cant login to claim rewards.

1 Like

The users-logged-in graph here would be much worse if it was an EVE server problem.

You know, i dont believe that this is truth and its all fault of us, because i, as many of guys from this thread, comfortly played game just before DT. I saw with my own eyes message says “30 seconds till downtime” and after server restarts - i cant login at all. Everything working great, all loads and works good, but not EVE. Thats not my connection problem, for sure. And problem is - that it affects so small amount of players that CCP ignores it. Thats really problem.

1 Like

I have the same issue in Thailand… dude, you should ask YOUR ISP about the issues… there is not the local issues of the customers, but it is on CCP side…

1 Like

And support says, that they’re fixing this problem now and they asking for patience. CCP Falcon definetly a liar that screams “WE ARE OKAY”.

P.S. Hope i wont be banned for this.

same issue in Siberia, RUS

people who are from Germany? Kick these assholes from Frankfurt ( ```
verisign-ic-325407-las-b21.c.telia.net) - the problem is on their side and complaints about them were before.

A trace shows that my route to the server also freezes at an IP address in the same range as the poster above who posted a trace route. In my case it is 64.6.76.3. This address is in a range belonging to (according to whois):

I am in London (and so is Tranquility I believe) so why the hell I am being routed here? I will send an email to the address provided to see if that leads to any result. Perhaps CCP can also look into this too.