Login issues?

Ukraine login.server unable to login in launcher. it works only for test server

Count me in :thumbsupparrot::rightparrot::tripletsparrot::upvotepartyparrot::witnessprotectionparrot::slowparrot::parrotmustache:

All was good before downtime.

…then downtime…then servers came up…then can’t login to Tranquility, but test servers ok

Coincidence?

I do suspect something with Eve caused this. Perhaps another downtime reboot will cure it?

You have been banned for botting, have nice day

Still not working for me. No official recognition of the issue from CCP, just “not us LOL!” How is it possible that literally hundreds (or more) of people cannot connect and have been shouting about it the entire day, and CCP has yet to take proper notice? Are they even watching?

This is very very clearly a networking issue, and though the issue itself may exist outside of a specific system CCP has control of, it behooves them to investigate and work with their connectivity partners to figure out what is happening. I’ve not been able to log in to Tranquility OR account management this entire day since right after downtime.

I sent a ticket and got several responses. 1st was an appology and that they are looking jnto it and gave me some free omega time. 2nd was a suggestion to use VPN to bypass. 3rd was to tether my desktop to my Cellphone to bypass

My hotspot is similarly affected, and I cannot log in to account management to submit a ticket.

Unable to login, was kicked from game actually. Now saying error with port 26000

Same her. Got kicked and can’t log in anymore. Launcher looks fine with playercount and everything, but as soon as i press “login” it freezes for a moment and then shows the text “this website is not aviable. Answer from login.eveonline.com took to long” (freely translated :wink: ). Can’t even login to eveonline.com

and after 10 hours even without being able to connect …

So looks like im having the same problem.
‘Encountered an error while refreshing token for me’

been away for a while and decided to return to see whats happening in the world of EvE.

same old same old!

Kiev, Ukraine. No connection after DT, connection error to port 26000. What should I do with this?

Is CCP even going to react? Or should we go to court for poor-quality service provision?

Perhaps this will help the technical guys at CCP?

I have BitDefender and fired up their VPN option (for the first time actually) and got into Eve straight away.

However this can’t be a long term solution as the amount of traffic is limited unless one pays about $40 p.a.

At least I can update my trading empire and PI now

was able to connect for 4hours then 30mins ago got socket closed and unable to connect after that.It seems the problem is not in the isp.Able to play path of exile without any issues on any of their servers in europe.

token issue resolved by logging out of client and logging in again.
now i just get a timeout from login.eveonline.com
cant log in all day,
certainly not going to be logging via vpn with the increased latency and costs.

plz fix this CCP

Testing vpn trial atm its 3times slower than my normal connection so not planning to use this crap again but indeed it is a workaround.I wonder why vpn loging is working but not without.

there is any country related IP blocked or something this starte few minutes after the downtime and still until now

I can login on my omega account but the bouncer won’t let my alpha in. He’s missing all of the free Youil french fries and nachos… :cry:

Hey guys,

We’re aware that a small percentage of our players are experiencing issues connecting right now, and have been for most of the day.

As I’ve explained in another thread earlier today, these issues are not related to TQ and EVE’s infrastructure, so there’s not a great deal we can do about them.

If you’re still experiencing issues tomorrow, we highly recommend that you speak with your ISP.

Apologies for the inability to connect :frowning:

Having been unable to connect all day except now using a free vpn to post this, I’ve been in contact with my ISP and they found nothing actionable on your end. Also a side note, I’m in Canada and was connected al evening yesterday with no issues, I went to login after downtime today and this issue began along with others. So something is going on, however my ISp found nothing, and apparently you guys have nothing so I’ll just try again tomorrow and we’ll see what happens.

1 Like