Login issues?

@CCP_Falcon, Can someone help to check?

Tranquility is still down for me in the US

Finally Fixed…Thanks CCP

Mine is still down

Still Down, Able to login to at launcher by using VPN, however still unable to connect to Tranquility… It has been couple hrs…

We’re not aware of any issues with our infrastructure - it looks like any issues that are currently being encountered are related to third parties :frowning:

I wont even bother to argue, yes a guy from australia get the same problem i get from south america, all at the same time. Strange things happen here. I wont even start saying the other locations that weren’t working before.

@CCP_Falcon seems strange that we have people from all around the world have the same issues after today’s DT. At least mine was working perfectly before DT.

Surely its a problem. I cant login since DT from Ukraine. Please fix.

Well, same problem in Germany.

So a bunch of people, connecting from different parts of the world, through different ISP’s. All experiencing issues connecting into the game or logging into Eve websites. Only thing I see in common is Eve.

But hey maybe all of our ISP’S decided to do something just to us that only affects Eve

Still having issues in Canada

Same issues in Russia. Using now VPN service for login to forums to write this post.

Same issues in Argentina. I was playing just fine before DT.

Ultimately, I was able to re-login to my accounts. All use MFA, and I had to keep patiently retrying until they took.

What I can see is that UK where servers are is under bigger load and usual, 9% and there is a big amount of attacs directed towards it. Probably someone wants to influence something.

Same issues in Chile
. I was playing just fine before DT.

“unable to refresh token for *******”
cant login in since update,
no reply to support ticket
this might just be the last straw,

It’s very sad indeed, been trying to log in for 8 hours, but I just keep getting a white screen. It must have something to do with the update during dt.

This is just sad, open the damn singularity server login works, select tranquility a damn white thing saying ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT, keep saying its not you, its like nvidia just works right, yea must be me the only freaking game that doesn’t work is EVE. I’ll pass by by the stream and say some kind words maybe.

Thanks for this amazing experience.