Looking for a new home

Hi, I am an 86 mil sp 3 year pilot looking for a new corp. I normally play daily between 0900 and 1400 Eve time. I have lived in one of my homes in Gallente space the majority of that time. Unfortunately I just lost one of those homes which has made me think it is time for new adventure. The majority of my training has been directed toward industry, regular and Planetary. I think I would make a good addition to most corporations because I am dependable and reliable. I play practically daily (unless on vacation). I have multiple millions of sp currently unallocated in case I need to train for something specific. I also have a brother with about 10 mil sp less than I have who will also be coming with me, and Yes, I am an Orca pilot.
A little about me- I am retired and therefore a senior IRL. I enjoy country music, going boating and fishing. I don’t normally play after 1700 Eve time. I am easy to get along with and look forward to being part of something larger than just me. Hoping to hear from you soon.

1 Like

Hey, we are just starting in High Sec and recruiting: GDawn

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Multiple Corp Moons to mine with associated corp mining Ops.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 30,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

1 Like

Am look for pvp members we moving to sov null if you want to have a chat

Primal Instinct is a fun group. Check us out!

Hey man, I’m the CEO of Legion Ascending, a null sec PVP corp. We have our toes in all the things from industry to all forms of PVP to PVE. We are a bunch of laid back guys who enjoy playing together and doing things as a group, even if that is just chilling in comms talking smack. Come have a chat with us and see what you think, we will answer any questions you have

**Recruiting self-motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all-around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us. **

What we offer:

*** Regular PvP Content**
*** Capital PvP**
*** Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining**
*** Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships**
*** Corp Moon buy back program**

Our Requirements:

*** Full ESI on file while a member of the Corp**
*** Ability to use Discord and Mumble**
*** Have a good attitude and be a team player**
*** Have a dedicated PvP character**
*** You must have fun and enjoy playing the game**

Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

https://zkillboard.com/corporation/566825158/

CEO - blankbling
**Recruiters - Anubis TTC (US) , Brendan Anneto (AU) **

****Join: GLD.Public (in game) or our discord [Gladiators of Rage ] (Discord ) …

Stain life - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

we are a smaller tightnit pvp corp located out in stain that believes rl comes first and play to have fun. join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you

Replicatorz

Hi , Drama Llamas might be a option for you, we are a small corp living in 0.0 that treats EVE as a game. Check out our recruitment post here : https://forums.eveonline.com/t/us-eu-tz-drama-llamas-are-recruiting-pvp-pve-and-industry or pop into our recruitment channel in game “Llama Skool” and have a chat to see if we would be a good fit for you.

Hey bro! Come check us out at WEF. We’ve been in the game for a while and are building back toward something great after a few moves and finding our forever home with NC. Hit me up!

Curious about joining? Hit me up on discord: bostonpriest

Check us out!

Good luck mate, hope you find the right corp o7