Looking for less "immersed" low/null corp

I may be old, but I like to keep voice chat for my family and use the text chat in games. Is there a low/null corp where everybody is NOT on voice all the time?

I’m fine with voice for specific ops, but I don’t want to sit isolated from the people I live with by headphones while I hang around in Eve. And I do a lot of hanging around. Also, I don’t want to install 20 more voice chat apps when Discord has everything™ so no legacy mumble/teamspeak/whatever was in fashion when Eve was new.

I’m EUTZ, ideally I’d join a corp with people from all over who communicate in english in chat. Please no majority of [insert random nationality here] who only talk among themselves and ignore the other corp members. I’m not stating where I’m from because I don’t want a corp solely of my nationality either.

I’m old enough to not enjoy 13 year old boys wondering if everything is gay around them, or people who take their eve-ing too seriously.

With Eve encouraging paranoia (full ESI keys eh?) I’m not posting from the caracter I play. This dude just rots in Jita.

Edit: I don’t mind the ESI check. Doesn’t make you less paranoid. You should rejoice, because I joined the paranoia and suspicion and I’m hiding my main character’s name.

The character I play on has 22 mil SP, mostly in drone boats. T1 up to battleship, T2 frigs. T2 cruisers starting in 2 months or so. Ratting/exploring to make ISK, interested in getting into pvp ops.

It really doesn’t have everything. It’s not good for large ops where multiple channels are required for some people to do their jobs (FCs, logi, etc.)

I love your rant, if your interested in wormholes, the corp i fly with is a small, pvp corp. We’re casuals , but pretty active., mostly eutz, and mostly just hop on comms(discord) for kills and fleets. No ones hanging out on voice all day, i dont understand how people even do that…

Wrong Hole She Said, feel free to check us out, and drop by our pub chan if your interested.

Frank.

There are some general purpose shell corps around hisec, but the null sec corps all want your full ESI key. The PVP jackals of lowsec might not care as much about !spaiz! Almost everybody, hisec and losec, expects you to be on voice comms a lot. Most corps revolve around yakking on teamspeak (or whatever they call it now).

Not sure if our time zones will line up but message me in game and we can see if our corporywill work for you.

Hey there

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

The ESI check is the least of my problems, I mostly disagree with the degree of living inside Eve that voice comms brings.

The paranoid atmosphere doesn’t bode well for making friends either. “Don’t talk in local”. Why not? Who cares if they’re trying to kill me? It’s a game.

1 Like

Hey,

You can come here with us.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.