Looking for pvp corp. 60+ mill sp

I am looking for an experienced PVP corp. shooting pilots mostly.
I log in and I get bored. I don’t Farm for ISK and I play for fun.

the corp must have a great sense of humor and good PVP skills for kitchen sink fights.
Please no WHs because i hate scanning.

Thanks

2 Likes

almost 9 year experienced corp… check
shoot people in syndicate… check
dont want to farm… check
sense of humor… check
kitchen sink… check
not a WH… check
thanks… check
…check

1 Like

1 Like

What time zone are you in btw? And would you consider wormholes if you dont need to scan for them from null - > WH -> null behind enemy lines :smiley:

1 Like

A little different but perhaps you want to check out our little corp: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

1 Like

Hey Petra Angeles, I am a recruiter for Universal Fleet Operations, UFO for short, we are stationed and operate out of syndicate. UFO is a PVP focused corp but also offers industry and other carebear activities. Below is a general description of our corp feel free to contact me in game for more information or join our recruitment discord server!

Discord: https://discord.gg/FbYagaU

UFO - Universal Fleet Operations

UFO is a Nullsec-based PvP-oriented corporation whose membership enjoys the entire range of EVE’s activities. We have been around and active since 2008. We are a home for friendly, easy-going, and mature individuals who are active and have a burning desire to kill people… in video games.
We are committed to ensuring that we as a corporation achieve our goals, short and long term, and provide a relaxed atmosphere of mutual fun and enjoyment to our membership.
UFO’s primary focus is on small gang nullsec pvp, that is tailored around roams, WH treks and gate camps, as well as occasional Corp level CTA fleets Our members include many veteran players with a high level of experience in all aspects of EVE, including solo, small-scale, and large scale PvP, as well as fleet commanding and other activities.
What we offer:
→ A mature team of players that are friendly, supportive, and knowledgeable in all aspects of EVE.
→ Help and advice for the inexperienced.
→ Active leadership and a relaxed atmosphere.
→ Opportunity to fly with experienced FCs in everything from small gang fights to medium size fleet engagements
→ Regular corporation-sponsored activities.
→Corp provided doctrine ships
→Moon Mining, Reactions, and other industrial focused services
→Free Cloning Service
→Corporate Jump Freighter Services

What we look for:
→ Active players focused and interested in PvP activities.
→ PvP experience preferred.
→ Working microphone and ability to use Discord and TS3.
→ Speak English.
→ Mature team player.
Minimum Preferable Skill Point Value is 5 Million (Exceptions Made)

Zkill Link: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/1720097622/

2 Likes

Hey @Petra_Angeles

Are you interested in lowsec? We here at Filthy Peasants are a lowsec/0.0 pvp corp that lives in lowsec Solitude. We’re a US TZ corp that is mostly active during weekday evenings and most weekends as we’re all working adults with jobs/families.

As for pvp we use whatever the situation calls for which for us is mostly blops, caps, kiting fleets, or brawling fleets. For fun roams we take whatever we want which usually ends up with a kitchen sink fleet. We even regularly fight your former allies C0NE who love to drop caps on our kitchen sink fleets (link to BR).

If you’re looking for a more casual pvp corp that isn’t full of drama and is competent in pvp we’re a good fit for you. Check out our forum post and killboard below. If you’re interested feel free to convo me or join our public channel Open Filth

Killboard: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98278226/
Eve Post: Low Sec PvP - Filthy Peasants is recruiting

1 Like
1 Like

youll love this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump.

i Play mostly in USTZ . and yes i consider using wormholes only to get good fights. and yes i would consider lowsec as long as it is a vet corp.
Please email me in game so i can talk to you.
Thanks

2 Likes

Bump…

1 Like

bump…

1 Like

Mecha Enterprises Fleet is the high skill corp of the Federation Uprising alliance, 25 million SP required at minimum. If you’re interested in joining feel free to join our discord here: http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

Eve mail sent

1 Like

Discord 12

Come have a chat, we’re looking for keen PvP focused pilots who wanna get better and get into Sniggerdly

2 Likes

Hello and good day,

I represent STK-S, if you have been around- you know the name. We’ve been at it for oh… better than a decade.

Direct to the point. I’m looking for a few combat pilots in the USTZ that will also, hopefully, be a good fit for our corp culture and atmosphere.

Everyone says tight-knit and other cliche things, I’ll just avoid that. We are a group of friends that have played EVE and many other games together. As we add people, we look for similar personalities (strong A-type, social, industrious/busy/successful outside of game, open minded to worldly topics, and a dirty sense of humor.)

Anyway, i have an advert up- but you can message me in game if you would like to know more and see if we are a good fit for each other. I tend to be on later EST/USTZ and if I am slow to reply, there is currently a war on and you know- gotta get the kills while GOTG is still undocking.

Sharnhorst von Deathwish

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Circle-of-Two alliance based in Vale of the Silent.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Blackops
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Dawnbreaker Okaski or Zeddicus Mallows.

Enjoy Eve. With 60 Squadron

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.