Loot Bots at Jita IV-4

Thank you @MacGybo for the update video! I hope you get enough views and such to pay back the effort you put in to making it! The new video sure does open up some questions.

It sounds like from an organizational perspective, the left hand and the right are doing different things. One side is saying that there is insufficient data to show that script/macro/botting is occurring, and the other is saying that it was happening and reimbursing losses due to said unfair, rule/TS breaking actions.

Would love to get some clarification on CCP on what the true response should be. This sort of ambiguity causes a lot of problems. I noted it in the mega-thread when the TOS was updated and the Team Security member was answering questions, but the ambiguous “we know it when we see it” sort of answer that was given to me exemplifies my main concern – and now we have a real world example (95%+ of this stuff or the “”“fringe cases”“” aren’t brought up to the larger playerbase’s attention).

For reference: Continuing the discussion from Team Security: Rules and Policy Clarifications: