[LUMEN] Ammatar Mandate Revitalization Project / Welcome to Lord Ardishapur

With the onslaught of another Crimson Harvest season, clone bay and docking fees at Tebu Ankhiman are being reduced to support capsuleers fighting the Blood Raider menance in light of rumors that the Blood Raiders are particularlyfocused on the low security regions of the Derelik, Mandate region.

3 Likes

This year, “Saint Nicholas the Destroyer” will be “visiting” the freeport Tebu Ankhiman in Tanoo, Sunday, December 12, YC 123 at time TBD to meet the children of the citadel.

Those capsuleers with children who’d like to participate, just send me a private mail.

4 Likes

“Feast Day of Saint Beryl”
Come attend a church carnival in the Mandate celebrating Saint Beryl! Puppet shows, Ni-Kunni crafts, rides, food and entertainment, ending with a candle lit procession to the “Grotto” of Saint Beryl! Friday March 11th at 20:00 NEST to late (Procession is 3:00 nest)

4 Likes

I’m there.

For those wondering, once arriving at The Souk, ask for directions to the Carnaval L’Eton.

Due to operational issues, the capsuleer night portion of the festival will be postponed. Sorry for the inconvenience!

The Awards Gala for the New Eden Capsuleer’s Writing Contest will be held in Tanoo on the Tebu Ankhiman freeport at its Starlight Ballroom!

The specific date and time to be announced, but tentatively mid-June.

6 Likes

The above event will take place Sunday, June 26th, at 19:00 NEST.

7 Likes

Dress code / other rules?

1 Like

No weapons; formal dress appreciated but not required.

Looking forward to announcing the winners tomorrow!

3 Likes

This year, “Saint Nicholas the Destroyer” will once again be “visiting” the freeport Tebu Ankhiman in Tanoo, Saturday, December 17, YC 124 at time TBD to meet the children of the citadel.

Those capsuleers with children who’d like to participate, just send me a private mail so I can schedule.

2 Likes

I hope it is not too late to make a formal request to attend your celebration even though I am not part of your alliance, I have a deep respect for the great work you do for the Empire.

Without further ado, best wishes and I hope you are well my lady.

1 Like

Of course! I’ll send you a mail with specifics once decided.

1 Like

I am cheerfully pleased to issue this hold the Date.

Gala Celebrating the 10th Anniversary of the Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Date: August 26th, YC 125
Where: “The Starlight Ballroom”, Tebu Ankhuman, Tanoo
Time: TBD
Dress: Black tie formal or Military Dress

In the spirit of the Societas’ history of outreach and the Freeport, all will be invited except -10 reds.

6 Likes

Pilot lyra

It has been seven years since I plied the derelik and providence markets, amongst many other regions, including the backward minmatar ones.

At that time, assah, thiarer and jarizza were potential markets. Dysa was also possible, but dangerous.

Is capsuleer traffic in derelik improved? Rarely did the volume warrant the investment. I made more money from minmatar, billions, who lacked the motivation to find better deals in their…living environments.

Are you an experienced trader? I may waive my consultation fee to discuss trading strategies.

If you are accepting investments, with interest payments, that will be of great interest.

You are still here, you old thing. Who wants to live forever?

Oh the time of this event draws near. Has a time been determined?

Yes. August 26th, YC 125 starting at 19:00 EVE Standard Time.

However, we’ve also changed the location!

Details are here:

20-10-5 Gala! - Fiction Portal / Intergalactic Summit - EVE Online Forums

2 Likes

Yep! We’re getting close to December so going to post this Mark-The-Date!

This year, “Saint Nicholas the Destroyer” will once again be “visiting” the freeport Tebu Ankhiman in Tanoo, Sunday, December 10th, YC 125 at 1:00 NEST to meet the children of the citadel.

Those capsuleers with children who’d like to participate, just send me a private mail so I can schedule.

1 Like

The Souk District of the freeport Tebu Ankhiman in Tanoowill be holding a NI-Kunni cultural night in mid-to late March! More info to follow.

1 Like