[LUMEN] Ammatar Mandate Revitalization Project / Welcome to Lord Ardishapur

UPDATE: The Blood Raiders hit the Fortizar in Tanoo with a force of 30 Dreadnoughts and countless sub-capital ships.

Pictured above: Amarr Capsuleer Forces and Ammatar Navy hit back at the attacking Blooders.

I was alerted through our channels that the blooders were hitting the Fortizar, leaving my quarters in the station and going to man the guns, only to be so very surprised when I saw all the Dreadnoughts on field. I started shootin’ at the ships, takin’ out some of the sub-caps first, to ensure things were safe for the fighters while LUMEN and our allies formed a fleet. In addition to the LUMEN pilots, we had a few pilots from PIE, and DT-HG as well as a smattering of other friendly individuals. The Ammatar Navy also made some appearances to help during the fight. I am happy to report that all of the attackers have been destroyed and we did indeed chase them back to their Forward Operating Base, destroying it.

This attack was no accident. The LUMEN Alliance reflects on its namesake, Khimi Harar, well, as we are a Light in the Darkness… and clearly the heretics wishing to do harm to the Empire, the Mandate, and all of Dam-Amarr have taken notice.

I’m very impressed at the speed in which we formed such an impressive fleet and how decisively we crushed the blooders, to be honest.

“Surround yourself with the faithful, Stand together, for there is no strength like it under the heavens.”
- The Scriptures, Book of Missions 71:21

Considering the Dreadnoughts were able to break through the high security systems in-place and attack our Fortizar, I suspect we may also be dealing with enemies from within. Though I hope it is not the case, any who may be responsible know this: You can’t hide forever. Light will be cast upon your sins.

Co-Executrix Lyra North-Onren
Khimi Harar

23 Likes