Keep dreaming

There’s always going to be a winner and a whiner

2 Likes

I do pve very efficiently in pvp fits, your argument is invalid

3 Likes

This could be a forum motto!

10/10

2 Likes

And on the forums the Winners and Whiners are usually the same guy.

Nah
Winners don’t whine… so another invalidated argument :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Really?

Try suggesting something, anything, that resembles balanced mechanics that do not favor Gankbears.

The tears and anguish will flow from the gankers in unending waves. The only way they can win is if every part of the game bends in their favor.

Why are you so keen of favoring people who have poor judgment?

They just have to stop being idiots and their problems will be solved…

This argument is over.

1 Like

Not keen on favoring anyone.

I want to see balance, not unearned advantage.

Just stop posting.
You’re only embarrassing your bot-aspirant ways

Fear of undocking cannot be fixed with programming :rofl:

People only quit undocking because the cloaked guy is 100% safe.

If there was a way to engage him, I’m sure there would be plenty of undocking going on.

You are never a winner Mike, only a whiner.

False premise alert. Your suggestions are not about balance. That is just language you use to hide behind.

ya got no way of pushin’ this any longer, mate. no one buys it. just lookin’ at the last dozens o’ posts shows that ya’rr the only one who apparently ain’t banned yet. ya’ve been through everythin’ and ya’ve also been twistin’ everythin’ so much, ya aren’t consistent anymore.

We’ve all learned enough about ya kind to know that ya don’t undock, ‘cause ya scared. Ya won’t undock when ya know where he’s at either, ‘cause he could still be hotdroppin’ ya ass anyway. As there’d be no ■■■■■■■ difference, ya claim that ya just wantin’ a way of huntin’ the camper is bogus.

It’s a lie and you, just you, are tryin’ to keep it up. Ya’rr beaten, mate. Ya’rr the last man standin’ and ya’rr deservin’ kudos for the achievement, but ya’rr just pushin’ yaself further and further into ridiculousness.

So you don’t think an alliances defense fleet would form up to hunt campers if they could be found?

I’m pretty sure that’s exactly what 90% of the pro-cloak crowd here is claiming, especially when they start crying about buttons that make cloakers go away.

Any alliance who’d be able to do so wouldn’t need to know where he’s at, 'cause they’d just bait him. That’s why it doesn’t ■■■■■■■ matter if anyone knows where he’s at. it matters only to those who can’t actually form a fleet. people like yaself.

Ya’rr beaten. Ya lost. Have some dignity, mate.

Really. Interesting.

So why doesn’t that happen now?

If he can just be baited into the open, how is this a problem at all?

Exactly. There ain’t a problem.

literally hundreds of independent posters have claimed otherwise.

The only people not claiming it are larger entities that can afford to keep lots of otherwise unused accounts in space

I’d like to mention publicly that first he’s been postin’ the first line only and then after realisin’ his mistake he added the second around ten seconds later.