Main AFK cloaky thread

(Salt Foambreaker) #4231

Ok right so you are bullshitting and really are just afraid to undock. Got it.

(Xcom) #4232

Ok so you just can’t pvp and have to AFK till you find a noob to kill.

(Dom Arkaral) #4233

Just thought about this
But if you don’t want people to cloaky afk, open up your citadels…
Then they’ll be docked afk :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

(Xcom) #4234

If I could kill people docked I would. Sadly that’s never gonna happen so we just have to settle for nerfing cloaks.

(Wander Prian) #4235

Just like all the rest of your bad ideas, this won’t be happening.

(Salt Foambreaker) #4236

Wait, he thinks his idea in the 4000+ post cloaky garbage thread is going to happen?

That’s rich :rofl:

(Xcom) #4237

My idea? I know you just installed EvE but neither the idea to kill people in stations or behind cloaks is mine and have been around sense the day walking on stations were introduced and same as for cloaking. It all started out with some Jovian organ puzzle game and a crap cov-ops ship with zero offensive guns. Then somehow CCP went full carebear and added a whole line of cov-ops capable ships one by one starting with stealth bombers and recons. People raged hard everytime frustrated that these noob cloaks needed counters. By now the whole AFK cloaking discussion is a joke. Cov-ops Jump bridges and noob tactics to the point we might as well put cloaks on mining ships too. But wait we have that too… facepalm

(Wander Prian) #4238

I’ve told your ideas have been ■■■■ in other threads as well. You seem to not have learned anything about Eve in the mean time. I’ve been playing Eve since 2009, so don’t try being “elite”.

With your idea I meant that cloaks are getting nerfed. It won’t happen any time soon and if it happens, it will include a nerf to local as well.

(Dom Arkaral) #4239

He’s elite at giving tears and free salt over a non-issue :joy:

(Wander Prian) #4240

Check his posting-history

(Xcom) #4241

A. You don’t know what will happen unless your somehow involved in the development.
B. This isn’t my only char so happily run background checks, seams your desperate given your week arguments.
C. The week strawman of local null discussion have nothing to do with cloaking unless you somehow prove anything other then your false theory crafted non-null-experienced scenario.
D. I will enjoy blowing you up when cloaks get there needed nerf. Keep on abusing the mechanic as long as it lasts.

2009 and your still a carebear that needs handholder mechanics to get kills.

(Lumukanda Theleraese) #4242

Know something we don’t?

(CowRocket Void) #4243

You’re*

Seems*

nice job this time

You’re

If you want people to actually think you have a valid thoughts, please check your spellings. It makes you look stupid, no matter how good of an idea it is.

(Wander Prian) #4244

You missed one he made multiple times.

week != weak

(Wander Prian) #4245

A) I’m just as much involved as you

B) This thread is full of ideas like yours, which should after over a decade of complaints and nothing happening, give you a clue on what CCP thinks about AFK-cloaking.

C) As long as the only people complaining about cloaks live in sov-null (usually renters even), the point is valid.

D) Good luck with that one. Especially with that killboard of yours.

You might want to check who you are calling a carebear. I’m not hiding anything (not even another character)

(Xcom) #4246

Frankly its creepy when people have to go as far as doxx them after having a forum convo. Wouldn’t be surprised if you were trying to track me outside this game as well Wander Pain. You stalk everyone you talk to? Also about the spelling mistakes, thanks for the spelling corrections but I don’t need to spell to get my words across. Not everyone lives in UK/US.

CCPs stance on making changes have been slower then tar. Noone expected them to suddenly fix ECM but they did just the other day. Cloaking might be next.

(Merin Ryskin) #4247

Looking at someone’s public posting history is hardly “doxxing” them.

And yes, cloaking might be next. Banning you for complaining about cloaking might be next. And TBH I think the second is much more likely.

(Wander Prian) #4248

I understand the differences between a game and real life. Checking your killboard is not doxxing. Whatever I may think about your posts and ideas, I respect my fellow players and the game itself that I would never take my problems with you (or with anyone else) out of the game-world. The fact that you would even suggest something like that shows how little you understand the community and Eve in general.

(Old Pervert) #4249

Everyone expected them to fix ECM (more accurately, to try to fix ECM). They’ve always said they weren’t happy with how ECM worked. Oddly, they’ve not said they’re unhappy with AFK cloaking. Not once, if memory serves me right.

It’s almost like they don’t agree with you that it’s a problem.

(Zimmer Jones) #4250

AFK cloaky people: We’re not touching you, we’re not touching you, we’re not touching you…
Scared bears: DEVS! They’re looking at us funny!
Devs: The logs show that they are not touching you.
Scared bears: But our noobs are running around WITHOUT TANKS, the afk’ers are LOOKING AT US! With their eyes! think about the noobs!
Devs: The logs show you to be entertaining lots of people with paying accounts :popcorn: