Main AFK cloaky thread

Oh look, it’s almost like there’s a tradeoff between farming a single system at the expense of being more vulnerable to disruption vs. having widely-dispersed PvE operations that can’t be locked down by a single threat.

the fact they were still there 6 hours later?

How does that prove anything? Maybe they sat there ATK for an hour while you bait mined, ignoring the obvious bait and waiting to see if you’d present a real target, then went AFK when you logged off?

Okay. That guy who does nothing cloaked in the system for 20 hours strait is at the keyboard. You got me.

And that guy chanting “Kill! Kill! Kill!” who’s coming at me with a bloody knife just wants to make me a sandwich.

is he german or japanese? cus that could actually be the case :stuck_out_tongue:

You said one hour, not 20. Don’t move the goalposts like that.

2 Likes

I said he was still there 6 hours later when I logged back in. I was playing an hour or two after downtime initially. I’m pretty confident he was still there when the next down time came around.

I was fooled because he WAS active initially. I was annoyed to find out later that I wasted my time because he was actually a AFK camper. All the arguments about “Oh, he might not have been AFK.” are pretty silly.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck… please stop saying “Oh, it might have been a goat.”

You said that he was AFK while you were baiting for an hour. Stop moving the goalposts. The fact that he was probably AFK at some later point is not proof that he immediately went AFK after arriving and “wasted” your time. You’re just assuming that because you failed at baiting it must be someone else’s fault.

1 Like

Yes, and the fact the person coming at me with a bloody knife had a bloody knife doesn’t mean he actually didn’t want to make a sandwich.

It’s a duck.

IOW, you have nothing more than your own assumptions and speculation.

Tunnel vision at its best.

But that is exactly the hook anti-cloakers hang their hat on.

Further, the result is the same even if the guy is there but not engaging because he suspects a trap.

Yes… he’s there and avoiding the trap by doing nothing… all… freaking… day.

Or… it’s a duck.

Stop moving the goalposts. You claimed that he was AFK during a one-hour period immediately after arriving in the system.

1 Like

Schrödinger’s duck. It’s both a duck and not a duck until the state is observed.

1 Like

Reality is its a pussy hiding behind a cloak pretending to hunt botters while all he wants is easy kills/annoy people and waste their time.

Correct, most do. You’re not going to see competent alliances being cloaky camped, just failures like yours.

You know nothing about me so its pretty stupid to say things like this. Pussy.

You are here whining about cloaky camping and you obviously have no idea about cloaky gameplay. So yeah, it’s fairly obvious that you are a failure that has no business being anywhere near nullsec. Just a whiny bear wanting to farm in perfect safety.

Nah i replied to this topic when pussies like you were insulting other people because they had different opinions like yours then realised how stupid you are lmao.

tears

And he was still there 6 hours later.

The whole point is I was fooled into thinking he might be present by the fact I saw him enter. I tried to interact with him for an hour. But he obviously went AFK. I can strongly suspect this… because he hadn’t moved for seven freaking hours.

Is it possible that he could have come in, cloaked up and scouted the system while cloaked for an hour… then gone AFK later for the rest of the day? He just didn’t want to risk dropping on a skiff?

Yes… and it’s possible that person with a bloody knife really does want to make a sandwich.

If he was an active hunter… he would have moved on. Your suggestion is that he saw my skiff… thought “nah… trap”… and then stayed at the keyboard for an hour doing nothing before later going AFK and camping.

If he was setting up an AFK camp… once he decided I was a trap… do you really think he wouldn’t go AFK?

Are you really calling that duck a goat?