You want something that will devalue ISK. Something that costs 100mil now will cost tens or hundreds of billions in the future, like they are in EVE echoes. The biggest difference between the two games and the high sec experience is the lack of ability to gank in high sec for EVE echoes.
Just offering my opinion, But who truly knows
As I do not think we can compare the two games on equal footing.
Why should it be possible that there are mining lasers allowed to be fired, while weapons aren’t allowed to be fired?
I thought these systems should be considered “a place for diplomacy talks for Alliances and Coalitions to be able to come to a safe place and whatnot”.
Certainly you don’t want to have those meetings interrupted and disturbed by heavy industry?
Those gates should allow only ships to pass without fitted highslots then. Or even only shuttles. Once you fit anything in a highslot and undock, Concord should scan your ship and give you a few seconds to redock.
You make a valid point, If i solely saw this as a diplomacy only thing. But I don’t. But I am beginning to think a lot of people don’t like the idea of a safe haven for certain playstyles. In that case, I understand your opinion.
not even if i sell my body?
I believe this already exists, perhaps we should consult one Queen @Aiko_Danuja for confirmation?
if you do so then concord shots you
The group of people that are constantly invading this forum to throw around their ridiculous requests of having any and all danger removed from the game. Its as though this group all drank from the same tainted pool of water.
You knew very well what reactions you were going to get here when you started this thread. It was premeditative and purposely done to start yet another bickering induced thread that im sure, eventually, will get locked. You arent expressing an opinion….you are creating chaos and you know it.
I disagree, CCP should charge more to ppl that want totally safe, and introduce THE NEW 2.0 SYSTEMS, where guns are not even allowed.
TBD.
so you also have to disallow drones ! and in this case all mining laser and strip miner !
Hacking Modules are totaly ignorable because in this systems cant spawn signatures ![]()
if you dont agree then i dont agree with you because nobody needs a 100% safe space where you mine afk for free ….
The funny thing here, Christine? Is you can believe what motive I have or have not. but the Fact is, you really have no idea. As I have always stated, Like soooooooo many others do on this forum, is a point of view.
We may not agree, but this does not make us bitter enemies now does it? Can we not just agree to disagree.
Do I believe this is the “fix all” for Eve online, nope. far from it. But who really has that, Not I, most likely not you either.
At the end of it all, Lets allow others the opportunity to have a point of view, no matter how eschew it is from yours.
Nah…all I see is sophistry. Its the usual attempt to present a ‘point of view’ that has no real substance or cause or even worked out consequences. Hell….let’s just change things for the sake of it. And all wrapped up in a ‘should be…..’ statement where the ‘should’ is never actually established.
But you understand, then we get away from an open forums
for instance, why do you dislike the idea so bad, please give me your facts or reasons?
Give us your reasons why you want to change a game mechanic thats been here for over 20 years.
Folks that have been playing under the rules for many years and have no issues with them dont need to explain why they dont like something as foolish as making safe havens in this game. Its just plain absurd.
You dont deserve an explanation or reasons why your idea is so incredibly ludicrous.
I also want to point out that you’re making an extremely unreasonable suggestion, with no explanation whatsoever, that would completely upend the core principles of the game, and then continuously ask everyone else to be reasonable.
But since we are just throwing ideas around: I want to make a suggestion to delete your character permanently from the game and restrict your forum access. If you dislike this idea, then please give me facts and reasons as to why, and then we can maybe reach a compromise.
With diplomatic regards
-James Fuchs
Is this really what you want? A system where nothing works because there’s nothing there? No asteroid fields or any missions or agents or market access?
Topic moved to Player Features and ideas.
Poppy Cock
What I infer is, only to setup a place where the lawless cannot go. But I do see the points some have made in here about fairness and equity. so I will concede that.
In your eyes, it’s unreasonable. But, unlike you, I will not call for your char deletion nor your forum restriction. I’ll just agree to disagree with you
So Every system in Eve online has Asteroid fields or mission Agents? Maybe you should explore more, there are places in eve that do not have any asteroid belts nor do they have agents of any kind. But to the heart of what I want is to actually see if we could have discussion of a genteel nature. And thanks to some of the responses I got exactly what I expected.
Thankyou. But now I shall no longer reply here. I have taken what I wanted.
No, that’s not how debating an issue works. You are the one making the proposal….its down to you to be the one explaining why we should abandon a game mechanic that has operated for 20 years. Otherwise its all just yet another ‘what crazy idea can I dream up today ?’ type thread that’s churning out ‘ideas’ just for the sake of it.
but you have not said WHY you need such a place oO
or i didnt read good enough ? if so then pls repeat WHY you need an absolut safe place and what do you want t do in this safe place ?