Make Ganking/Criminal Activity Illegal in HS Plus other Complaints

Maybe or may not. You are not as all knowing as you seem to imagine.

To someone like you I expect the difference between 10 seconds and two days might not mean much. But imagine there is a haunted house and you walk in…nothing happens…find a gold ring, grab it and run out. You might try your luck again. Even if the next time a Chucky type doll slashed your leg after finding a diamond you might go back. But if you walked in that first time and instantly twenty demons slashed you all over with razor blades, odds are you would never go back.

NOT true. This game is far too complicated to declare only idiots would do just about anything. This game is much more heavily reliant on knowledge than intelligence to play effectively. If you want to find idiots they are the ones doing the camping and repeating the same “blow it up” proceedures they learned from other people, over and over, enough that an intelligent person would either have to do something else or end it all out of sheer boredom.

Gate camp for a while I can see. Gate camp for years though? What’s wrong with that person?

Just a bunch of gibberish.

It’s trivially easy to enter low-sec, and even live in there without being disturbed by anyone in any reasonable capacity.

17 years of Eve Online and people still don’t understand where they are, i’m amazed. You won’t be left alone, people will come to steal your ■■■■ and ruin your day, no matter where, when or how. Only once you’ve got this you’ll be able to flourish here.

2 Likes

NOT true. Criminals and outlaws are subjected to attack by them, usually a delayed attack, but players are NOT protected by them. You will NOT be repped by them for example. They will not nudge you out of harms way. Nor will they prevent you being bumped.

They will stare and point as Trigs kill you and stammer and pause as gankers kill you. There is no protection there, except as a cheap by product of their activities.

And other players often just cant protect you even if they try.

Calm down miner. Highsec is the safest place in the game. If you are having trouble there, try to actually be at your keyboard.

:+1:

2 Likes

…because you can’t keep up. But you need to stop trying to pin the blame on me. That’s all you.

Reams of Frulegur killboard pages say otherwise.

I am not denying there ways to enter low sec with relative safety…minus those times where intel says just DON’T. What I am saying is that there is already so much going on in the game that it keeps a lot of people from finding them and doing them.

Just so everyone knows the facts.

Ridley Rohan is the guy who put mining lasers on his Gnosis, and has spent years crying about the game being too unfair and unsafe, when it’s his own fault for trying to mine in a Gnosis. Fit your ship properly, and you’ll do fine.

1 Like

Your typical response to being proven completely wrong is to lash out.

I will just take that as your way of conceeding the point. :laughing:

Calm down Ridley, let’s take deep breaths.

1 Like

A bottomless void where the brain should be is not proof of an existing imbalance.

The only person who ever brings that up is you and this is like the 100th time. My only issue is your obsession with the event. As an Alpha that was the best mining I could do. I got attacked by random people who came in a cyno, something I had never heard of before. I am not ashamed of it at all. But your creepy obsession with it is…creepy. Its also real loserish of you to bring it up every time you disagree with me on something.

That event and several others formed my opinion on ganking and led me to ideas about how ganking should run…RUN mind you…not be eliminated. But its not central. Get over it.

Incidentally there are several people with mining Praxis now that that option exists. I still have one in the hanger and will use it if I go alpha again.

Ridley, please just calm down. It’s gonna be OK.

:ok_hand: :ok: :ok_hand:

1 Like

And there’s no shame in being a better mouse than the others.

2 Likes

What a misleading thread title …

Of course OP means “Make Ganking/Criminal activity impossible in HS”.

Here’s a counter-proposal that might actually help you, OP

1. Don’t mine in areas with lots of traffic
  2. Don’t see mining as your right, but as an opportunity to get ISK for no effort at all.
  3. Stay at your keyboard, with eyes open

Im sorry to hear your krabbing was stopped.

No, sorry I meant glad.

why on earth would a ganker want to do pve, thats just plain cruel forcing someone to do pve, you brute !!!

1 Like

High sec IS high sec whats hard to understand there, it is not total safe sec which is what carebears want but compared to low sec and null sec it has a high level of security.

Game mechanics have changed there was never this much ganking in 2003 mostly it was sucide ganking on smaller ships never at this scale.

There was no alpha

There was no salt mining this is a new dimension in eve

Basically yo pirates have clawed your way out of LS and into HS with no downside, Security Status can be fixed, you have tether and cool down timers.

There is no point to any of these posts as it is promoted by CCP either stop hauling or play another game unless you do actually enjoy been content.

1 Like

that was because no one had big ships and even a little ship was a massive investment unlike today where the bots have devalued everything to almost nothing.

there were free trials I’m sure they were around back then.

there has always been salt farming in eve, salt has always been considered the premier currency of exchange since the beginning.

walk a mile in our shoes and then say that again.

You are still conflating Standings and Security Status.

Security Status is related to legality of acts. There is no connection between illegally podding a capsuleer (a Security Status hit) and standings with NPC corporations/factions.
An outlaw player can literally have high positive NPC standings with all empires and still have a -10 Security Status.

1 Like