Make ships deal damage when explode

2 Likes

Iā€™m starting to wonder if you are being deliberately obtuse so this is the last thing I will say on this subject:
The sun is a very good example of something being on fire ā€œin the vacuum of spaceā€.
So in most cases yes, you would need to bring some form of fuel in order for your spaceship to get into space in the first place and to then explode when someone blows holes in it.

1 Like

The sun isnā€™t on fire. :rofl:

If you canā€™t see how a firing rocket - a very controlled reaction which takes place in a highly complex piece of machinery - and the sun - a ball of gas under such intense gravitational pressure that it causes fusion - are different from an exploding spaceshipā€¦ IDK if I can help you my friend.

Well its obviously made of coal, duh

1 Like

I actually donā€™t want you to, the sun comment was mostly a joke. Thanks for trying to help though, aside from sort of wrecking a really fun thread, it was almost interesting for a bit.

I know right? Itā€™s not even self sustaining for all that long.

1 Like

I wonder how much damage a titan would do to a station :thinking: Like if it exploded on zero next to an anchored station.

1 Like

I bet it would trash the hell out of it at best, but I bet the station and all the stuff in it would blow up too.
Maybe CCP was considering this and thatā€™s why they made them have to be so far apart.

1 Like

A bit more than this:

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a damage cap on structures, so probably a single instance of whatever that structureā€™s damage cap would be.

Only a few times longer than the age of the universe.

So, what, about 12,000 more years?

1 Like

Thatā€™s the sort of thing Eve needs.
A nice Fringe benefit is that it could solve the problem of spam in Jita Local.

According to the ancestors of the Amarr, yes!
Iā€™m amazed they ever got into space in the first place. Maybe thatā€™s part of why they use slaves to do all the work. If itā€™s forbidden to work on things you donā€™t believe in you just make someone else do it for you.

Im not following, sorry. What do Amarrites not believe in?

Other peopleā€™s ideas about the age of the universe and the stuff in it.
Including the sun

Thats because other people are wrong, dear.

Its in the Pax Amarria. You should read it sometime.

2 Likes

You didnā€™t have to have a dumb argument with me either. Take some personal responsibility.

1 Like

10/10 :rofl:

I believe that the Titan used to deal AOE Damage on its death.
Itā€™s been useless and was removed due to the server performance at some point few years ago.

I just wish ramming speed was thing.

1 Like