Make the game more solo player friendly

Good idea. We should think of the Alpha children and provide a fun playstyle for them. This game is so complicated and manipulated that it becomes a job and I suspect that’s why new players leave. Players want to be players and have fun, not employees who pay their boss to play work and that’s why EVE Online will always be a “niche” game… “niche” here means ‘a game that most online players do not want to play’.

I agree that solo players are at a fundamental disadvantage, but I don’t think any changes should be made to accommodate that. This is a multiplayer game, and solo players are alone by choice. That is their right, but they should not be rewarded for antisocial behaviour. It is common sense, that groups tend to do better, unless they become overly bloated and lose cohesion. There is thus a natural balance between solitary play, and group play. No effort should be made to adjust that balance.

If you want to join a group, you are free to join my group. If you don’t want to join a group, then that’s kind of on you, and I wish you the best of luck.

4 Likes

May my Main join your group? She’s been training and buying towards ganking and she’s ready to lose quite a few Catalysts until she gets that PvP right. Do you have a contact or should she mail you directly?

just email me, and start ganking ventures in the meantime

1 Like

Will do that later on today… and thank you… Princess :grinning:

o7

On the subject of smaller “solo” structures, can you imagine the structure spam…? Eve is fun but is both more fun as and made to be a multiplayer game. Find a laidback corp and join them.

Also on Animal Planet: Watch as the humble unsuspecting autopiloting venture is stalked by a wild pack of Catalysts. read in the slightly hushed london accent

Most ganking fleets are made up of a single player, just making sure that you are aware of this. This of course only works for ganking where they are fire forget and die.

That may be the case for some multiboxed high sec ganking fleets, but not for the ganking fleets outside high sec.

Not that I would call the activity outside high sec ‘ganking’, but you do, so be consistent.

I agreed to use your definition for Eve. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Why not ? You’ve made an entire Eve career out of it :slight_smile:

Honestly, I’m probably one of the friendliest people in the game.

You are just salty because (like most EvE players) I have zero respect for people who trash talk via their alts, and won’t acknowledge who their main is.

1 Like

I know…but all this ‘not saying who your main is’…in a game where subterfuge, deception, lying, scamming, intrigue, etc are a fundamental part ? Plus its not like my alleged ‘main’ is some entirely different account…I simply have 3 different characters on one account, and the overall account is itself called Cilla Cybin. And it not like my other chars would say anything different posting here !

You are a just a coward, that’s all.

Nobody likes cowards.

Hey…I’m not the one cowering in Amarr whilst at the same time spending billions to hire mercs to zap Absolute Order :slight_smile:

I don’t know what you are talking about. All I know is you are a 0 activity alt, who talks a lot of trash, without any evidence you ever do anything. No respect.

I’d agree with you…but then we’d both be wrong.

I don’t believe you. Sorry, I think you just post in the forums.

You aren’t the first goofus to try and bluff your way through EvE.

It’s right here on this forum…Destiny hiring Safety as mercs. Or has too much short range exposure to Void S affected your short term memory, as it was only a week or so ago.

Oh, we aren’t mercs. It just shows how naive and foolish you are, that you would even believe such a thing. I’m not killing your alliance mates because of Destiny or isk, or even because of you - it’s just that I cannot abide a miner. You disgust me.

:face_vomiting:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.