Mandate to Counter Subversion and Terrorism in Eugales

Report sent via secure FTL communication to the Commander leading the taskforce in Eugales

--CLASSIFIED--
                       --FOR YOUR EYES ONLY--

TO: [REDACTED]

REPORT 02 - 123.04.21:

I was able to organise our first meeting with Ms. Brezia. We were given access to her station which she had previously said was open. We did get a look around on our way to logistic offices and noticed that many of the female workforces shared a peculiar similarity with the assistant that was accompanying us. Unfortunately, we were unable to get round to that line of questioning due to the topic derailing onto her colony applying for Ascension into the Federation. This is something I think you should consider if you are to investigate them yourselves. This in turn (I believe) prompted her public post on the IGS. [1]

Continuing with the relays, they picked up a few kill reports, one of which I am happy to see Astral Mining Inc. protecting their own fleets. Stratios - Julius ReifrardRenlard Toten The relays also picked up several A Band Apart roaming fleets. This pirate group mainly operates out of Ouelletta but their hunting ground is the majority of the lowsec contested systems.

I can also confirm that I have established several contacts within each station to ensure that I am kept up to date with the talk and rumours in the system. One of which has arisen that I feel personally disturbed about. Talk has suggested that several Templis Dragonaurs operatives have been trading tech with other criminal groups, some of which could potentially be here in Eugales. I can enquire further but I am aware that the risk is high, and hesitant to put them in a position that could compromise them.

4 Likes